whats going on

I met a girl in in May, we went out several times but she started to avoid me. After a while I noted this and just withdrew because she became quite sarcasticaly mean. She would ask me to transfer her cellphone airtime and I would oblige because its "nothin". I don't hear from her for atleast two months and out of the blue she texts me askin me to come see her and bring along somthing to drink for her, as soft drink, I got the soft drink and went to see her, it didnt amount to anything. Then she goes quite and I text, to my irritation she replies " what is your problem". So I leave her alone. After another month she texts the soft drink story and I ignore. after another two weeks she texts for airtime and I replied that I don't feel like playing her games.

If she does not want me which is clear and I accepted, why does she contact me and then act asif she don't want anything with me when I respond or react, I like her and this is irritating.

I have decided to not contact her or have anything to do with her but it disturbs me, its real frustrating