Hay everyone,

Looking for some advice. My boyfriend has always been 100 percent faithful we have been together 3 years. Just the other day I found some messages on his phone to his Barbour where he was trying to book am appointment but I feel it was a little flirty. He was saying to her about the fact that she always smiling and how he wanted to smarten himself up for an event 'he' not 'we' were going to. When asked about this he laughed it off , this was a few months ago and in my mind things haven't been right since. Do you guys think I am reading too much into things?

I don't see a whole lot wrong with it. It's not like he was saying you're sexy. It's not like he was trying to set up a date or anything like that.

If it was constant flirting I'd tell you to jump ship. But there really seems to be nothing there based on what you've suggested.

You said things haven't been the same since....what do you mean by that? You are just starting to see a change in his behavior? Or there were things there that you didn't think anything of it until you read the text. Are you one to go through his phone messages to make sure he is being honest? Does he know you check his phone? Is he being more decreet with his phone, like going in the bathroom with his phone?