my EX cheatING with me

I know I'm wrong for it but I helped my EX cheat on her boyfriend by having sex with her more than a few times, one day I asked her how is it that she is happy and in love with that guy if she's doing that with me to him she told me "because he's not me" I don't know what she meant by that? Is it that she really isn't happy and just told me that she is, I mean who cheats in a relationship when they are in love and happy?

Sounds to me like she's an attention seeker who needs constant validation and will never be happy with what she has no matter how "perfect". If you're smart, you'll walk away and be happy as a hog in a mud pit that you dodged that bullet.

• Like 1

You would really love the movie "Its Complicated". It fits your situation to a tee. This girl isn't someone I'd want to be tangled with. Sounds like a "have your cake and eat it too" type. If she wanted you, she wouldn't still be with him. Actions speak louder than words.

• Like 1

... And now you're flattered because you think you must be so special for her which probably boosts your ego too. :rolleyes: Guess what, she doesn't care who she has sex with, just as long as she does and gets validated because her self-esteem is non-existant.

You can choose between keeping a few scraps of dignity by telling her BF or continuing to fall for her *****; to be honest, I wouldn't really blame you if you went for the second option because if you don't screw her it'll be someone else. Just make sure you get tested for STDs on a regular basis.

• Like 1