Why doesn't he admit he has a girlfriend to me?

Hey all! So I have this friend Brian who is very flirty and sometimes sexual with me. He tried to date me and even threw out there a couple of times that he wanted to have sex with me. I can explain the reasons why I rejected him, but he always kept trying with me. I noticed our friendship wasn't the same, after he said I "friendzoned" him. We are cool with each other, it's just we don't talk as much, and we don't hang out as much, there's definitely a distance in our friendship. When we see each other he is very flirty, nice and loving.

I was willing to give him a chance, but I noticed on Facebook, he was putting up pics of this girl and even saying "she's a keeper" on his posts. Everyone knows about his girlfriend. It's obvious she is his girlfriend. He denies it to me. A lot of my female friends know about it and he seems to tell everyone even telling my brothers! Yet he never mentioned her to me and when he was acting flirty with me, I said "Watch it! You have a girlfriend!" He said "No I don't" I said "Yeah!! You do!" He still kept denying it. Since he is my friend and all, why is he denying her to me? I am not easy, I am very hard to get and that's an obvious statement cause I have yet to have sex with him and I knew him for a year so how would he think I would be that gullible? He seems to deny it to me and me only cause everyone else is informed of this girl. Does he think I am stupid? I just want to know why he is hellbent on denying her to me and not even mentioning her to me?

• Like 1

He trying to sleep with you that's the reason his GF wasn't brought up,you really need to be considering dropping him as a friend by him wanting you like that your friendship is doomed

• Like 1
  • Author

He even said we are good friends. I am not disregarding what you both said but I don't understand why it's only me though? If he didn't tell ALL females then I would be like "Ok he's a pig" But what's weird is that I seem to be the only one not informed.

He even said we are good friends. I am not disregarding what you both said but I don't understand why it's only me though? If he didn't tell ALL females then I would be like "Ok he's a pig" But what's weird is that I seem to be the only one not informed.

Friends? I don't know what friend out there flirts and gets sexual and wants to have sex with me. That's not a friend. And what "friend" lies about his girlfriend while you're the only one that's in the dark.

That's a guy that uses "friends" as a way to get close enough to rope you into having sex with him.

It's only you because you're a target. He wants to have sex with you. And he thinks that since you still entertain him even when you know he's behaving like a pig, that's telling him that you have no boundaries and at some point you'll give in. If he told you outright he has a gf, then his chances of having sex with you is zero. If he lies, you may just believe him and succumb.

I'm not sure why this is confusing to you.

• Like 5

He's just trying to sleep with as many women as possible at once. I call them collectors. Being part of a remuda is not great, so don't be tempted.

• Author

Yeah you guys are right! He's a ****ing pig! I saw him today and he came over to hang out with my brother and he kept flirting with me and I said "You have a girlfriend! Quit it!" He said "I kicked her to the curb to talk to you!" Then later on in the day he said "I have to go I have a hot date tonight!" My brother said "With who?" And he said "Bridget" Which is an old girlfriend, but they broke up like 4 months ago, and I was thinking "Ok, you are a ****ing pig!" He talked **** on that girl Bridget saying she's a piece of **** and a whore, and everything else, and she is. Now he's going out with her? What the ****? The other girl Rachel who is the new girl and he has been claiming to everyone that Rachel is his girlfriend, but now I said "Wait...you are going out with Bridget? I thought you and Rachel were going out? I thought she was your girlfriend?" He said "I can't say either one of them are my girlfriend yet. I can't say that yet." My brother said "Why? I thought you liked Rachel?" He was silent so I said "Cause he's a player" Then he laughed. I gave him the cold shoulder after that, and can you believe he had the audacity to ask me to go to the store with him? He said "I am not planning on coming back to your house, but do you want to go to the store with me?" I was like "No" and walked in the house. Seriously?!?! I can't believe he asked me to go with him to the store, when he supposedly has a hot date with his old fling Rachel! Obviously he wanted to have sex cause he said he wasn't coming back to my house, seriously he's a ****ing loser. A sore ass loser. What makes him think I would've gone with him? Really? I would never subject myself to that. Wow! Found a lot today!

Edited by xxJuliexx
  • Like 1

Is Brian the same "player" you were complaining about in your other thread or do you have two of these guys in your life?

Although none of Brian's described behavior is good -- badmouthing an EX then hooking up with her again -- I suspect you are privy to this information because he's trying to impress you by showing how desirable he is to other women in the hopes that will make you like him more. I see immaturity not malice.

• Like 1
  • Author
Is Brian the same "player" you were complaining about in your other thread or do you have two of these guys in your life?

Although none of Brian's described behavior is good -- badmouthing an EX then hooking up with her again -- I suspect you are privy to this information because he's trying to impress you by showing how desirable he is to other women in the hopes that will make you like him more. I see immaturity not malice.

Sorry D0nnivain, I should have specified that I did make a post about him. Yes, it is the guy from my other post. Interesting! You see a different perspective from the rest! That could be it, my friend. However, I just think he's a pig lol. So you think it's immaturity? He is very immature for being 26 or 27, I am not sure on his age, but yeah he is definitely immature, so maybe this was all out of maturity. Thanks for sharing your opinion! :)

How strong are you as a person & a woman?

If there is anything you like about Brian, despite his many missteps, can you read him the riot act?

Sit him down & specify what you don't like: the wanna be player attitude; talking about his other conquests; the bragging; the over the top don't take no or get out for an answer etc. But then tell him you might be willing to give him a chance if he got his act together, acted like a gentleman & showed some respect.

If you can't take the bull by the horns & kick his butt into shape, don't start this because it's always a bad idea to go into a relationship thinking you can change the other person. However if he's a fundamentally a good guy but needs to grow up & a bit of guidance, that can be "fixed" so you get a more respectful BF who genuinely cares. If he doesn't shape up you do need to walk away firmly & for all time

Sorry D0nnivain, I should have specified that I did make a post about him. Yes, it is the guy from my other post. Interesting! You see a different perspective from the rest! That could be it, my friend. However, I just think he's a pig lol. So you think it's immaturity? He is very immature for being 26 or 27, I am not sure on his age, but yeah he is definitely immature, so maybe this was all out of maturity. Thanks for sharing your opinion! :)

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck....

• Like 1