Would it turn you on if you heard people talking lustfully about your spouse?

I know for me if I ever hear a comment that my wife is "hot" or "sexy" or that other women are jealous because she has such a flat belly despite having two kids then it makes me want her even more. Not that I needed the re-assurance, but there is something that always turns me on when I hear what especially men think of my wife.

Or does it make you jealous?

As a woman I would hope it made you feel that they view your wife as a sex object, and feel insulted on her behalf.

• Like 3
twosadthings

If the comments are made by other men to you they are disrepectful to you and you should tell them so. What would they say or do if you weren't around?

Twosadthings

P.S. be careful of what comes next especially if she knows how you feel.

Edited by twosadthings
add P.S.
todreaminblue

i wouldnt want a woman talking lustfully about my partner and if i heard it battle mode ensues...i woudl put them straight...not violently....but determinedly.....they woudltn say it again for sure......

what used to really turn me off was when exes would go all macho dont look at my woman like that ill punch your lights out caveman wannabes....and be secretly pleased that others wanted me and those others either had groped me or insulted me or put me on the spot...i found it disheartening actually...deb

• Like 2

A single comment that my husband is hot or sexy makes me smile (& inwardly gloat just a bit ;) ) but if the comments went further like speculation about his sexual prowess or an expressed desire to find out, I'd get mad not turned on.

• Like 1
A single comment that my husband is hot or sexy makes me smile (& inwardly gloat just a bit ;) ) but if the comments went further like speculation about his sexual prowess or an expressed desire to find out, I'd get mad not turned on.

This, this and this.

• Author

Put it this way, they are tasteful when they are talking to you let's say. The really lustful stuff is not something they say to you, but you overhear, let's say.

I don't know, I know my wife and where we stand with each other. If another man is attracted to her I'm fine with it. I'm always glad to know people appreciate her beauty.

I think we've had pretty much all women respond to this, so I understand the responses, but how about the fellas out there?

It's not a turn on, it's an ego boost. I had a real attractive BF when I was a teenager. I had many girls say how hot he was, blah blah blah. I think most of it was ego boost, feeling lucky, with a touch of jealousy.

• Like 1

I'm sure guys would feel the same way....and don't MIND (not need) hearing other guys saying how hot their GF is.