LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Does Cocaine make you unfaithful?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st September 2004, 11:11 AM   #1
Unconfirmed Account

Does Cocaine make you unfaithful?

Hi

I have been doing cocaine on a few occasions but always with my boyfriend around. My experience: kissing, dancing and sex is undescribable. We usually kiss for hours and everything feels very intense.

I am not interested in doing coke by myself or with my friends.

Just a question: would you say that cocaine makes you want to two-time, resp. "jump on people". Or how do you experience it?

I mean in comparison with alcohol, dope, exstacy? Which one holds the greates danger of forgetting everything around you and fool around outside your relationship?

Or is it as simple as: "if you do not intend to two-time, you won't with or without cocaine!"

Maybe it's a childish question but still interesting!

Thank you!
melina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2004, 11:21 AM   #2
Established Member

I dont think you will find many here who will be able to give a holistic perspective, considering the involvement of a narcotic.

What I will say, is this: People cheat, and for a variety of reasons. It's possible that doing drugs might put you in more situations where promiscuity and/or infidelity would be possible, but that's not to say it's the drug's fault.

And of course, lastly, stop doing the coke, girl. You're going to be dead in a year's time. That's the statistic.
Papillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2004, 11:24 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
And of course, lastly, stop doing the coke, girl. You're going to be dead in a year's time. That's the statistic
My fiance did coke. Now he has this hole in the septum of his nose that he can drag a spagettie noodle through.

It got to the point where he was doing like 300 bucks of cocaine a night. Then again, he used to deal.

He's said to me that you have to bottom out on it before you can use it responsibly. Also, he doesn't want me to try it, so that also says something.

As for if it contributes to cheating: my fiance said that it makes you extremely horny. However, I would have to agree with Pap. If someone is going to cheat, they're going to do it whether they are on coke, or not.

He said the he wouldn't have had sex with some of the people that he had if coke wasn;t involved, but I think that's a cop out, and told him so. He said that it affects your judgment, that all you want to do is satisfy that need, and that you don't care who its with.

I think that his mentality had alot more to do with where he was emotionally, rather then the drug itself. I think that at that time he didn't care about anything, and that the coke was an excuse for him to behave in that manor, and doing the coke was an expression of his self destructive tendency.

He agrees with me now, and I hope this helps.

I'm choosing to have no contact with the threads involving no contact. Is that healthy?

Last edited by YellowLioness; 21st September 2004 at 11:30 AM..
YellowLioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2004, 11:27 AM   #4
Established Member

Responsible drug abuse?

No offense, Lioness, but that's the most retarded thing I've heard in a long time. It's total sophistry.
Old 21st September 2004, 11:34 AM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Responsible drug abuse?

No offense, Lioness, but that's the most retarded thing I've heard in a long time. It's total sophistry.
I think that there is responsible drug use, Pap. We use drugs for alot of things, for medicinal purposes, and for recreation. I think it's very possible to use a drug responsibly.

I believe that with some drugs there is no "responsibility." For example, crack, meth, herion. That is because they are extremely addictive.

Coke is not addictive unless done a great deal, though you can get emotionally addicted to the high.
Old 21st September 2004, 11:48 AM   #6
Unconfirmed Account

well, I have done coke and am not feeling addicted to it.

I guess it depends on your circle of friends and whether the stuff is available.
Old 21st September 2004, 12:02 PM   #7
Established Member

Lioness, I really don't want to start a debate about this here, but you are drawing an artificial line. Even cigarettes are addictive. You wanna tell me a powerfully psycho-active serotonin-blocking substance like coke isn't addictive? It's pure rationalization.
Old 21st September 2004, 12:05 PM   #8
Unconfirmed Account

Hi Papillon

I guess I fully agree with you on being careful with drugs. And I fully agree that they are dangerous. But I can seriously say that I have tried coke before and it wouldn't worry me too much if I could never take it again.

So, it doesn't seem to be addictive to everyone. I don't smoke, but generally smokers can't go a day without a cigarette. Most people who do coke may do it twice a year. Is that an addiction?
Old 21st September 2004, 12:09 PM   #9
Established Member

Melina- you don't start out smoking a pack a day. Most people don't start out snorting an ounce a day. If you don't care if you never do it again- then don't. Why add fuel to fire?

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth."
Fayebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2004, 12:16 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Papillon

And of course, lastly, stop doing the coke, girl. You're going to be dead in a year's time. That's the statistic.
Yea right. I know people that do coke on occasion and have done so for over 20 years. They are alive. That's the statistic.
fredrolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2004, 12:23 PM   #11
savethedrama4allama

Seriously though, what's it like? Does it make you horney? I've always been curious because my boyfriend did coke for a while before I knew him, and he was single and not having casual sex either...if it makes you so damn horney, I wonder how he got by.
Old 21st September 2004, 12:25 PM   #12
Established Member

"You know people"?

Uhuh. Next time the gov't needs official statistics on something they should be sure to give ya a call
Old 21st September 2004, 12:27 PM   #13
savethedrama4allama

Come on now, boys. Look at my alpaca avatar and smile. Doesn't that feel better?

Yes, cocaine is a bad idea health-wise, yes, people have survived its recreational use. Everyone is right.
Old 21st September 2004, 12:30 PM   #14
Established Member

Alpacas are so cute

My fiance wants to move to the country and raise them. How cool! :-)

Yes, cocaine is bad for you. Yes, it can be addictive if used enough.

Quote:
Yes, cocaine is a bad idea health-wise, yes, people have survived its recreational use. Everyone is right.
Yes, yes yes! yes! lol.
Old 21st September 2004, 12:31 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally posted by savethedrama4yrmama
Come on now, boys. Look at my alpaca avatar and smile. Doesn't that feel better?

Alpacas and llamas spit their vomit at people.