Does Cocaine make you more likely to be unfaithful? Any insiders?

Hi

I have done the stuff a few times (but only with my boyfriend around). The greatest thing about it was that we literally loved to kiss for hours, touch each other and have incredible sex.

Therefore, I have absolutely no interest in doing it without him.

What is your experience? Would you say that cocaine makes you horny and therefore is a trigger to two-time your partner. Or is it the same old story: if you do not want to two-time your partner you will not do it when you're sober or drunk or on drugs?!

What - in your own experience - is worse? Alcohol, Ecstasy, Cocaine, dope? Just in a "being unfaithful type of way" (I know about the health things and such)!

Thanks so much for your replies!

I think the reason you're not getting many responses is because........we don't do the cocaine or meth.......no man made junk to get me high is getting inside me!!!

As far as natural vices, alcohol always made me horny, and last longer too.

You did this post earlier today (under a diff name I think) why are you doing it again you got 3 pages of answers...

your other thread

Do you want someone to say "yes go ahead and do coke and do whoever you want then blame it on the coke so you don't have to accept responsibilty" It isn't going to happen!

Originally posted by Moose

I think the reason you're not getting many responses is because........we don't do the cocaine or meth.......no man made junk to get me high is getting inside me!!!

As far as natural vices, alcohol always made me horny, and last longer too.

Not to split hairs or anything but cocaine is just as natural as alcohol, perhaps moreso. I don't do cocaine myself, just thought that should be clarified. :D

Hi

Yesterday I posted under "guest" as I didn't know exactly how to register. Then my post never came up (must have been checked by the modifyer) so I decided to register and post it again!

sorry about confusion

I have done cocaine more than a few times (don't get me wrong and try not to judge - I'm not a coke-head or anything). The first times I did it, it was with friends not with a boyfriend, and it does make you horny but it's not like alcohol in the way that you are out of it and don't know whats goin on, you have a clear head of sorts, if u know what I mean. So there is no acting loaded and falling all over the place you just got lots of energy. I didn't just want to jump my friends or anything just because I was doing it (even though I was with a friend who I was interested in and he in me).

The times when I did it with my boyfriend we were both really horny and had a great time.

I think it comes down to the person, if you are the cheating type: whatever u take or don't take, if the opportunity to cheat arises, you will use any excuse to cheat and not be responsible for your actions. If u are not the cheating type coke will not make u do so either.

young&idealistic

You probably won't get a lot of sympathetic listeners around here if you're asking about drug use. I can identify with you, though, because I've done a LOT of drugs in my life, although now that I'm getting older I realize how much happier I am without them.

It sounds like you're boyfriend might have recently introduced you to coke. Now you're wondering... what, exactly? If you can trust yourself to do coke with other guys and not cheat? Or is it possibly that you're worried about what he might do if he's geeked up without you? Are you afraid now that you've experienced this feeling that he might get the same feeling around other girls, when you're not there?

If you're asking if you should go get geeked up around random guys, I would say definitely not. You never know how a drug is going to affect you when you first start it, and you should never take chances around people who don't care about you. As far as what drugs might make people horny, I would say that it's completely dependent on the person involved. In my own experience, I'm ALWAYS horny--except on drugs. In fact, I was most disgusted with sexual advances when I was rolling--opposite of most people.

Oh, and please realize, just because you don't want to cheat on your boyfriend when you're sober DOES NOT MEAN you won't do it when you're messed up!!!! I promise you you can get messed up enough to do things that you will regret for the rest of your life. Your choices when you're sober have very little bearing on your choices after, say, an eight ball. Which is why, if you're going to mess with drugs, please please be cautious and as responsible as you know how.