boyfriend cheated with multiple people

I recently found out that my now ex-Fiance has been cheating on me for the last 2 months with 2 other women. One I know for sure that he is sleeping with but the other one all I know for sure is kissing and touchy/feely things. We have recently(past 3 months as we were trying to start a family) started having unprotected sex. I don't know if he is doing that with the other women also but I am going to get checked. The one he is doing the touchy/feely things with is his ex-gf who hates me and has tried to cause problems in our relationship in the past so I know she could care less. The other woman is under the impression that she is the only one in his life and has no idea about me or the ex-gf. My question is should I tell the other woman I know he is having sex with so that she can go get checked too if she wishes or should I just leave it alone.

stillafool

I hope you have broken up with him by now. I don't think you should tell his ex gf or the new gf that he is having sex with others. I think you should just worry about yourself now and make sure you do complete NC with this loser.

I am sorry you are going through this. Better you found out before the wedding.

I would tell all of the partners you know about.

ThatGirl213

I would not go through the hassle of contacting people and telling them about it. The only time I would tell them is if something comes up in my sti testing.

Do unto others as you'd have them do to you. If you were that woman, would you want to be told what had been going on? If so, that's your answer.

• Like 1