im woring on these

(just made a list of when i was clingy, insecure or attached)

1)wanted to surprise her with lunch

2)acted like i was drunk when i wasnt (immature), (though i was joking)

3)told her she couldnt hang out with a guy alone

4)if i missed a call of hers i would call back rigth away

5)if she said she was tired and wanted to go home i said, you sure?

6) i would ask pretty much every day if she wanted to do something, well when she didnt ask me lol

7)some nights i didnt want her to leave

8) would sayy "hey love ya!"

9) didnt act mature

i got work to do

Not all of those are bad.

When you are in a relationship with someone, you want to spend time with them. Lunch is a good thing. Pressing for daily contact when she isn't making any initiative to contact you is a bit desperate. Longing to spend more time with her is fine as long as you eventually act responsibly & go home.

Calling back as soon as you are free is fine. Stopping whatever else you are doing just to call back, is bad.

Telling her what to do is never great. Expressing to her that you would prefer she not hang out alone with guys is fine. Learning to trust her (assuming she is worthy of trust) is best.

The "work" you have to do is part of the maturation process. Don't beat yourself up.

• Author
Not all of those are bad.

When you are in a relationship with someone, you want to spend time with them. Lunch is a good thing. Pressing for daily contact when she isn't making any initiative to contact you is a bit desperate. Longing to spend more time with her is fine as long as you eventually act responsibly & go home.

Calling back as soon as you are free is fine. Stopping whatever else you are doing just to call back, is bad.

Telling her what to do is never great. Expressing to her that you would prefer she not hang out alone with guys is fine. Learning to trust her (assuming she is worthy of trust) is best.

The "work" you have to do is part of the maturation process. Don't beat yourself up.

im tryin the best i can