My fiance thinks I cheated on him, I have Not ever cheated on him help!

My fiance and I have been together for 3 years, we've been living together for 2. Well for about the last 6 months he's non stop been accusing

me of cheating on him. I have not been with anyone since the first day we met. He tells me that if I would just tell him the truth that we might be able to work it out, there is only one problem, I have been tellling him the truth. Is there any possibility that he'll ever believe me?

He says that he has proof, such as pictures drawn in dust (like on the shelves of entertainment center) of me and 2 other guys, oh and names of guys written all through the house. The only thing that I see in the dust is marks from where things have been moved. He says I am the crazy one.

I think that this crap has ended whatever relationship we had. Just one more twist to this story....

Has anyone ever been with someone (romantically) that has an addiction to crystal meth? Could the drug have a big part in this situation? Please give me some advice...

He says that he has proof, such as pictures drawn in dust (like on the shelves of entertainment center) of me and 2 other guys, oh and names of guys written all through the house. The only thing that I see in the dust is marks from where things have been moved. He says I am the crazy one.

Has anyone ever been with someone (romantically) that has an addiction to crystal meth? Could the drug have a big part in this situation? Please give me some advice...

His addiction is making him delusional. I have worked with people who have fried their brains on meth. Some become paranoid schizophrenics. Sounds like whats going on with him. As he continues to use, he will get worse. He needs help and you need to leave. The brain damage is done.

Anxiety, emotional swings, and paranoia are the most common psychological effects of chronic use. Symptoms increase with long-term use, and can involve paranoid delusions and hallucinations. Violence and self-destructive behavior are common. Overdose is also a risk with crystal. Symptoms include fever, convulsions, and coma. Death can result from burst blood vessels in the brain (triggered by spikes in blood pressure) or heart failure

http://www.doitnow.org/pages/523.html

An addiction to such a dangerous drug isn't just a minor flaw in someone. He is having hallucinations - seeing things that aren't there like 'writing' in the dust. I'm afraid your boy is a goner unless he gets into recovery - fast.

Thank yall for giving me some feedback,

Does anyone have any tips on how to just totally break it off?

I am 22 and will start nursing school (RN) soon. I moved back in with my parents a few days ago, but he still calls me to come over and I come running....

I am very co-dependent and I just can't seem to let him go...Help:)

• 5 weeks later...

just tell him that he's got to make a choice, it's either you or the drug. I used meth before, and seen what happens to people who can't handle it. He's never going to change and will always be paranoid that you're cheating on him. Even if he tells you that he's stopped using, don't believe it. He'll just lie about it anyway. He won't give up using, especially if you've already voiced any concern of his use. When you break it off, no matter what, don't talk to him, don't read his emails, don't send text messages, and don't accept calls with promises that will only get broken. The relationship is unhealthy for both of you and you'll both be happier when it's over. I've been in a relationship for 3 yrs with my current g/f and i'm miserable, so i know how hard it is to break it off after so much energy has been put into it. Wish i could take my own advise too! there's never any easy way to break up with someone. Just come to terms that it's over, and try and keep yourself busy so you don't dwell on it as much. Hope that helps a little!