Guy likes ex girlfriends profile picture

I know this might seem lame :o , but I just met at guy who wants to get to know me better. I know his ex girlfriend, but we're not friends. I noticed he has liked and coment on some of her profile pictures. Latest this year :eek: . Its been over 4 years since they were a couple, but why does he still like her picture an so on? This boy isnt know for being a player...But I dont know him good enough to ask about his ex you know...:rolleyes: should I let him go or give him a chance :love: ?

(Sorry, if my english is bad) :cool:

Hmm, tricky situation. First I need a little more context. Are you sure this guy isn't liking some of these pics because he likes what is going on in that specific pic? For example: If the guys favorite band is Metallica and then he see's a photo of the ex wearing a Metallica t-shirt, so he gives it a like. It's not just about her then. Or is it something like these are just pictures of her where he's basically liking it because he just thinks she looks hot in it?

Also, you said he also leaves comments, what types of comments does he leave her on these pictures?

Also for now I don't think he's doing anything wrong so if you like him keep getting to know him. If he starts expressing he has feelings for you then yeah it might be time to ask when that time comes.

Edited by Spectre
I know this might seem lame :o

Yes, it's totally lame.

My friend (who has just had a baby!) liked my photo. Does that mean she is going to leave her husband for me?

My buddy liked my picture. Does that mean he is gay?

My mother liked my new profile picture! Errr... no not going there.

Is he not allowed to be friends with his ex? Friends like each other's stuff, it's just the way it works. I'll bet he also likes pics of his sister's cat. What does that say to you?

Seriously WTF. It's facebook. A click here or there means nothing.

• Like 1
  • Author

In one picture he calls her pretty and in another <3 ..but thats before I met him and after breakup with his ex. I know its just Facebook, but he has comment alot :eek:. I ask because I dont want to get attached to a guy who still isnt over his ex. My insecure in dealing with this might be because I never knew my dad and never been close to one guy. I know someday I have to take a chance on someone...so I could give him a try.

facebook likes? Not a big deal unless he's soliciting her company. I mean a facebook "like" can mean so many things. I "like" facebook posts from men, women, cousins, nephews, friends, aunts, uncles, etc, etc. It doesn't mean anything really.....

Its not a big deal really (in my opinion). However, whenever I have seen the opposite on this site "girl I like liked her ex boyfriends photo" men are much more judgmental and harsh. They cannot take what they dish out apparently...

I'm really not sure where you are getting all this from. We must be reading two different sites.

There is nothing wrong with a girl someone likes also liking her ex bf's photo's, why? Because someone simply liking her does not mean she owes anything to them. So it would be weird to judge anyone in that situation.

It sounds like maybe in the past you've had some problems with double standards and that sucks, but I really don't see it very often here.

• Like 1