How can I get with her after waiting too long?

Hello,

Here's some back story.

So I'm a high school student and I took Chemistry. I sat next to this girl who I had previously talked to a little in a summer preparation session for that class. We ended up having the same class together and she sat next to me and we talked a lot. This led to us texting a lot and eventually calling each other and talking. Before I knew it, we were quickly getting closer. I asked her out to the movies and while we were there watching it, I put my arm around her. She smiled, leaned on me and held my hand in her lap the whole time. We just had a long hug afterwards, but this was our first date.

Eventually, I went over to her house and met her parents. Everything went swell. I got to know a lot about her. I hung out there and while her parents were gone, she started touching me (rubbing her hand on my back, putting her leg around mine etc.) We sat on the couch to watch TV, and she got SUPER close to me. her leg was on top of mine and she was slowly swiping her finger across my arm. I, being socially awkward at the time, didn't make my move to kiss her and take our relationship further. I kinda "laughed" out of shyness and awkwardness when she was doing this. I was so excited, but shocked at what was happening. I regret this, BIG TIME. After doing some other things, she met my dad when I was leaving and I didn't kiss her or anything. This is haunting me now. I've waited too long to make my move. Weeks have gone by. Now things have slowed down a lot, and we aren't texting anymore. Every time I text her, she's a lot more bland than before. I have never had a girlfriend so I'm inexperienced, but she had a boyfriend.

We haven't done anything after that. We don't sit next to each other in class anymore because we were too distracting to each other, and we talk after class but it's not about "relationship" things anymore. I am dying from guilt. It's my fault and I don't know how to spark up the love we had before again. I only see her everyday after Chemistry, but it's only for a minute. We do occasionally have school club mettings. People have been telling me to ask her out to somewhere again, but I feel like she might say no, now that she's a little less "lovey-dovey" towards me. I've already taken her to the movies. I don't know what to do now. I don't know if she's lost interest in me, or she's simply giving up because I have waited too long.

Thanks a bunch.

Edited by Vero

Man up and do something different, that she'll never forget. If you are shy, i strongly recommend martial arts. Did wonders to me. Girls see the shyness in us, the problem is not you being shy, its the lack of courage to go forward. If you fear something, do it.