Second women intervention

Hi, Me and my BF are deeply in love with each other. but there is a second women in our relationship. She is 9 years older to him, married with a 6 yr old kid. She was in his life before me and is filthy rich and takes care of all his expenses. Now he says that he loves me and wants to marry me but cannot dump that woman all of a sudden. she gives him no space and making his life a hell.. he asks me to understand the situation which I am doing. Its been 5 months now I am going through all this and I cannot take it any more. I am losing it big time. I love him ...:(

Well you see what happens when there are more than one involved in your relationship: There his rich lady friend, him and you. Of course you can't live like this and he's too use to being taking care of by her. Your intent is to love him and be with him always. His intent is to be with you but, he doesn't want to give up that lady friend who's been taking care of all his financial needs.

So now you want to know what should you do? Since you can't take it any longer! Well you already know what you must do. In your heart you can't stand this. Of course you can't. So you have to move on.

If you continue to stay in this sort of mixed up relationship you'll always have this 3rd person in your relationship taking care of your boyfriend. He won't give her up even though he tells you he wants too. Not going to happen. This women won't let him go either.

This is also messy relationship you have there. Best advise it to leave him. But the final decision is yours. Remember your will know there is not turning back. Right now you have to think about THE NOW! Your intent is to be happy and in love with a guy who doesn't come with extra baggage. There are plenty other guys out there don't settle for being second best!

You need to be put first, not second or to the side. This is how it would be now as your trying to stay in a confused negative relationship. Positive Relationships should be just two individuals in love with each other only. There shouldn't be anyone else in between you too.

Edited by coolheadal
  • Author

but cries and cribs in front me that he cannot live without me. more over our parents are aware of our relationship and they want us to get married. Will marrying him solve this problem?? ,....

Is that kid his with her? If so it's going to be, her, kid, him and you. This is how it will be. You can't marry him unless you are welling to take on the extra baggage. This is your call, because sounds like to me your intent is that you still love him no matter what. But his intent is to keep this women in your relationship plus if the kid is his then he has to keep them both in there because they are part of him. So you have to take on that, sounds like you can't do it. Who's crying him saying he can't live without you? Well he has past relationship and has to take care of the kid if it is his? So he needs to man up and take on the responsibility, no matter what he does that kid comes first than you. The women also will have her needs from him, if he still cares for her but still sounds like he needs her to paid his way in life. This is real mess. How you allow it to continue like this.

Edited by coolheadal

WHAT THE HELL.

What is he, a man or a kid? He has some older woman who pays all his bills for him? Is she his mother? WTF. Unbelievable. Tell him to grow up or GTFO your life.