Is she making me jealous or writing me off?

Now, long story short:

I went out this past weekend with a girl from my college classes, had an amazing time. She's a fun, outgoing, humorous girl who (judging by what she says) likes to explore and get to know different people. She's new to the country but already fitting in quite well. I availed the opportunity and asked her out, and I'm proud to have had a chance at getting to know her.

Problem: Today, I saw her for the first time in class after the date. She was acting very peculiar. She went around and talked to every guy in the class (and girl) and saw their work and spent a considerable amount of time with this one dude beside me and then went back. Ignoring me.

Next class she kicked it up a notch. When I went over, she started acting protective always resisted whenever I playfully teased her. Here's the fun part. This other friend of mine who sat right across from me asked her if he could see her work. She got up, went around and sat with him, in front of me, facing him and flirted. I couldn't believe. It was actually quite pathetic the way it was happening. Like, "Why are you making it that obvious?" LOL!

Anyway, I ignored. The guy she was talking to was clearly not interested as he left soon after.

I'm intrigued. I know this question gets thrown around a lot but what I want to know is, Is she worth pursuing? I know she's testing me, but how should I respond? I was thinking of sending her a text a little later saying something corny like "Hey you! I like your face, and miss it! " So she knows I'm interested. But is she really? Or she trying to throw me off?

I have other options. I'm going out with another girl this weekend but now that this one is playing hard to get, I can't seem to get my mind off her.

My last text message to her was 'Thx!'. I was thanking her for filling me on what I had missed earlier during the week. What now?

Thanks! :D

• Author

She's not the hottest thing in the world, if I'm honest. I've seen better. lol But I'm subtly infatuated with her, so she's the next best thing at the moment.

Ok welllll I'm just going to say it from my point of view and I'm a girl so if I was in her situation, the only reason I would try to make you jealous is if I see you with alot of girls or consider you a player, however I think you should text her that message and if she is welcoming and nice and go for gold but if she's dry then let her go and concentrate on that other girl either way it is a win win

• Author
Ok welllll I'm just going to say it from my point of view and I'm a girl so if I was in her situation, the only reason I would try to make you jealous is if I see you with alot of girls or consider you a player, however I think you should text her that message and if she is welcoming and nice and go for gold but if she's dry then let her go and concentrate on that other girl either way it is a win win

If I do text her, what do you think her reply would be? She once called me out on "trying to be all charming." Lol

This girl is testing the waters, so you should move on. She's not looking to get serious with anyone new person she comes in contact with. So you date her and now the next day she's looking at other guys to do the same thing with.

I know a girl who does the same thing but she's only looking for what she can get without the current boyfriend she has now. You can take her out, spend money on her and etc but that's it. No benefits just your in the friend zone only!

For you this girl is hot but too hot to be with just one only guy like you. She's testing the waters or (field) until she's ready to stop and be with one on one with one guy. She's not ready for that so her intent is to keep on doing what she does best.

Be wine and dine with a different guy every date.