How should I feel?

So Ill start from the beginning, this guy lets call him John. So John saw me from across the room "love at first sight" happend, he approached me and didnt leave until I gave him my phone number (half an hour)

So we texted a few times and then it died out, one month later out of the blue he calls me and ever since then we have been speaking from morning till night

John is a very honest guy, he did tell me everything so I was aware that he still spoke to other girls but he assured me that they meant nothing and in my mind I didn't think much of it because he wasn't the only guy in my life

Well anyway a couple of months pass and we are still talking everyday and not as friends like we call eachother babe, baby etc we speak like a couple, he told me he loves me and somewhere in between out hour long conversations, listening to to him sing and goodmorning texts I fell inlove with him too

Well anyway it brings me back to this point

About a week ago I got a call from one of my close friends and she told me that she didnt want to hurt me but she found out that John has a girlfriend

Ofcourse I was shocked because I had no idea, the friend that called me said that his girlfriend wants to speak to me so we can make a plan and bust him so I agreed and my friend have his girl friend Sally my phone number. It turns out they have been going out for 2 weeks

Anyway so I was speaking to Sally on the phone and she's a nice girl I explained that I had no idea what was going on.

The thing is that a couple of nights before that me and John met up and we kissed (it was my first kiss btw)

When I told her she started crying on the phone :(

Well anyway after we bitched about him we decided to do a 3 way call

And ofcourse he was stunned when he found out and it was good but because he couldn't tell us lies to shut us up, the whole time he has the audacity to be angry at his girlfriend he kept saying things like why did you bring marissa (me) into this, you ****ed everything up

And he kept blaming her and it was at a point where she was going To apologize to him but I stayed strong and I told him off

20 minutes later he was at my doorstep with a big bouquet of roses

I didn't know how to react

He kept saying he was sorry

But I was just so hurt because like how could he do that to both of us like for example it wasn't as though i was chasing him, either he messaged me or we didn't talk so it's not like he couldn't get rid of me or something he asked for it

So why was he leading me on?

Well my big dilemma now is a week has passed since the incident and at the start I felt nothing, like only anger towards him but now i miss him like crazy help me, should I snap out of it or get over it?

You sound quite young so I'll be as gentle as I can.

how could he do that to both of us

Because he is a douchebag.

So why was he leading me on?

Because he wants to get into your pants.

help me, should I snap out of it or get over it?

Snap out of it and cut this douchebag off. Don't ever talk to him again. Why would you want to get involved with someone who treats people like this? He is a douche who is just trying to get into your pants.

• Like 1