Is he sending signals?

There is this guy and usually he doesn't come around not unless his friends are there.But lately he has gotten to where he comes around a lot more,even if his friends aren't there.Well the first time I talked to this guy he had this really big smile on his face.Now he has gotten to where he will talk to me a little bit more.A couple of days ago he pulled straight up to where I was and I said what is this drive through service.Then I said that I usually have to walk and he said nah I ain't gonna make you walk.The question that I have is does this guy like me or am I reading to much into it?

ok im confused? where does he keep coming around? your job , home, school??? if it is any of those 3 and he doesnt have a reason to be there and his friends aren't there and usually are and hes just comming around on his ow id sAy he likes you and is finding a way to be conveinently wherever you are ;)

The more important question is ... are you interested in him? :)

Does he appear to be a good guy, friendly, respectful. etc?

If so, know what I'd say? .... Give him a bit of encouragement! ;)

A guy who is really nice, etc., but maybe a little shy, needs a little more "give and take." If he's a nice fella, and you would like to know him more, go get him.

Just my $0.02.

Curt