Cheating ex is at it again

itfiltersthrough

Hi!

I fell awfully hard for my ex. We were together for just shy of a year and were days away from moving in together when he decided he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. He moved into "our" apartment without me. I was crushed, but convinced that we'd get back together, so I continued to see him. Mostly in the middle of the night after the bars closed. Anyway, we never did get back together, but I did find out that he was cheating on me with a coworker of mine who I was friends with and who watched me go through my terrible breakup like she wasn't doing anything wrong the whole time. That was March of 2012 and they are still together now, and I am not friends with either of them. I have been with my boyfriend for just a little over a year now and couldn't be happier. However, my ex calls me at least once a week, I never answer the phone now because I know what he wants at midnight or later. Should I tell his girlfriend that hes trying to cheat on her? I think they both deserve a little of the humiliation and pain I was put through.

If I do tell her, how should I do it? I want to be mean, but I know I shouldn't be that way.

• Author
itfiltersthrough

the thing is, everyone thinks he's this great guy, and if you hadn't been affected by him personally, he does seem like a good catch. I fell for him obviously. I'm torn between despising them both for what they did to me, and feeling bad for her because they have a lot more invested in each other than we did. However, that spiteful side of me would like to burst their bubbles in the most inconvenient way, like mine was.

I know that feeling. My ex ended up marrying the woman he was cheating on and knocking her up yet still contacts me! I forwarded a text to her and guess what she did? Told ME to leave him alone! Mind you I have not responded to him since I dumped his cheating ass... oh the irony.

Sometimes it's better to just ignore. Until you have something concrete. Just be grateful it's not you he's playing for a fool. I sure am.

Well if you dont like her and want to be mean then why tell her anything? First let go stop being mad dont let your anger get the best of you. If you wan to tell her dont be mean just simply say I just wanted to let you know he has been calling me late nights leaving voicemails, let her know your annoyed with it and want him to stop and say thats all you want and you figured telling her would just do that. Let it go from there I would also change my number I know that sucks but sometimes you have to do what you have to it would prob be best for you and your life. Goodluck

aussietigerwolf

if you want to be mean in the nicest possible way then tell her that her boyfriend has been ringing you up in the middle of the night, leaving voicemails and you'd like him to stop as it's upsetting your boyfriend.