still want girlfriend back even though she cheated

Ok so my gf started talking to this guy 4 months before we broke up. towards the end of the relationship i was busy with work and we had other issues with our relationship. we were not having as much fun together because i was busy and i was losing trust for her. I still want her back and think I can forgive her because she cheated on me emotionally not physically. I know its just as bad though. she lied to me at the break up saying she needs time to find herself and she doesn't want a relationship right now. she is already with his guy less than two weeks later posting everywhere how much she likes him misses him. she has a complete personality change from when i met her. she doesn't care about her school work as much anymore and is a country phase. that's why she started talking to this guy because of his truck. so could anyone please help i want to know is this a "grass is greener syndrome", is he just a rebound if she had been talking to him for so long during our relationship???? :( thanks any advice/ help would be appreciated.

Forgive my bluntness, move on, you are wasting your time and emotions. She is a girlfriend with too much drama, not a marriage with so many other factors to consider. There are so many other great women out there, so many other roads you can take, drive down them.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Sorry dude, this isn't a case of GIGS. It's a case of "I'm attracted to this guy and I'm gonna give him a shot. I'm gonna break up with my boyfriend and give him a lame ass excuse and try to cover my tracks by saying that I need to 'find myself' which isn't a lie. Because I want to 'find myself' in this other guys bed."

Time to move on, dude. You need to start thinking with your brain and not your heart. She did you wrong and sooner or later she'll start to feel guilty about it and try to see where your head is at. IGNORE HER!!!

Remember, she valued this other douche rocket more than you. She made a choice to have you out of her life. So, you give her EXACTLY that. Ignore all texts and let all phonecalls go to voicemail. Post here instead of responding to her. All she will try to do is ease her own guilt.

And the most important thing you need to do. BLOCK HER ON FACEBOOK!!!!

• Like 2

You are now torturing yourself with feelings of love for her that you never felt when the two of you were together. We all do it - especially when we're young - so join the club. Here's the thing; if you keep fooling yourself about this you might just get back together with her only to have more drama and break up again. And again.

Stay in the moment, don't think back and picture your relationship with her as total bliss. End contact with her and start dating again and you'll be over this within a month or so. If you keep up what you are doing now the agony will go on until you finally face facts.