Does she want to take things slowly or not interested

First off right now Im pretty pissed. SO I add this girl on FB she talks and then we talk, she even asked my street name lol, asked If I drive realized we live 5 minutes away, talked about life , school and stuff . I said hu we should hangout sometimes she said sure how old r u, I answered, I asked for her phone she gave it to me and told me to text her. She wanted to facetime but I aint go no IPhone FTM. Texted later on, told me she wasnt home so I said I was gonna re-try later, I did compliment her she thanked me then I said a couple of things Like When do you want to hang out? No Reply yet, then I said you know just say no if u dont want, No Reply

felt a chemistry Ive never been turned down by a girl before so I feel pretty empty (never been turned down because Ive always managed not to be) :( Question is : Is she avoiding me or she is just away? I realllyy like her now.. Mainly because we live not far away and she has banging body and nice personality. I woke up this morning no new text and now Im pretty pissed off cuz I know she saw it, so Im guessing did she lead me on or is she just not ready? Do u think she might like me ; if she asks if I have and drive and stuff gotta be for the future right?

Part of growing up is that because a guy/girl likes a girl/guy does not have to like you back.

And I think she is doing the right thing dumping you because to describe the girl of your dreams as having a banging body is not how you chose to date people. It is only one of many factors.

• Like 1

Geez Louise!! Talk about jumping to conclusions! Shiet. Relax. It's not that serious, no need to be "pissed" off. Control your temper and your emotions. She does not owe you an explanation as to why she is not responding to your text, she owes you absolutely nothing.

You two haven't even met in person yet. She's still a stranger. Heck, you two haven't even spoken on the phone yet, right? Don't even know what her voice sounds like.

Most men at some point get rejected when pursuing a woman. 'Tis life. Get used to it. Don't let your ego get the best of you. You'll survive.

Well yeah she's avoiding you, hence, no reply. I would too after you came at her with the "you know just say no if u dont want" attitude text. You're coming off too strong. She's not your girlfriend.

And the reason for liking her is so pretty vain, "banging body." As for liking her for her personality, well...you haven't even gotten to know her well enough to establish that. And no, just because she asked you if you have a car does not mean she has future plans with you. It was prob just a question, nothing more, nothing less.

Stop texting her. She's ignored the others, she'll ignore this one too. Find another lady who lives 5 minutes away.

• Like 1
  • Author
have you actually met her and how long has this contact been going on?

1 day

and I think she is doing the right thing dumping you because to describe the girl of your dreams as having a banging body is not how you chose to date people. It is only one of many factors.

Lol.. That is terrible, I agree, girl of my dream??

Geez Louise!! Talk about jumping to conclusions! Shiet. Relax. It's not that serious, no need to be "pissed" off. Control your temper and your emotions. She does not owe you an explanation as to why she is not responding to your text, she owes you absolutely nothing.

Lol, I stopped reading from there, only glanced afterwards... I was very calmed and by pissed off I meant disappointed not angry & want to break off things and no I didnt get rejected because she just replied to me, saying hey whats up boy I didnt ask her on DATE just FYI and I just saw her sister and she is hotter, but Im not saying I will go after her. We are under 20 lol calm down.