I told him ...............

I was suspicious of my 3 month boyfriend of talking to some girl, and I was right, I kept it to myself even though it was eating me inside out and whenever I am with him I just have something on my mind and cant relax and act normal.

This was the first month of our relationship, and I kept it a secret for the following 2 months.

The night before, I was out with a guy friend and basically was talking to him about my boyfriend the whole night, think i smothered the poor guy.

Anyway, I told him I was out, (perfect opportunity to get it off my chest) and he has no right to be asking me or making assumptions when he clearly lied about his "friend" and just to make sure I read his messages and confirmed my suspicion.

So we talked about that, but do you think it was the right thing to do to get that off my chest and tell him that I know what was going on, even though there's nothing going on now. ( I'm sure there isn't)

I feel better, but did was the damage done by coming clean and telling him about my suspicions and reading his messages, ( I would never though, it just something I had to know to make sure )

I guess I waited all this time for him to come clean about it, but he says theres nothing to worry about and that i am making a big deal out of nothing.

I think he is just covering his ass, because he has nothing with her anymore and left that behind.