Isn't it embarrassing for MM to tell girlfriend he's married?

I would think it would be incredibly embarrassing for a MM to tell a single woman that he has asked out (in other words, in the early stages of dating) that he is married. Obviously, it makes him look like a creep, as to why a MM is asking out another woman. How does a MM generally "break the ice" to expose the truth? It must be especially hard if he has kids. Does he expect the date to walk out on him, or get mad at him for wasting her time? Any comments or stories on this subject!

Who gives a crap? How about the poor BS, isn't her embarrassment at even showing her face in public a million times worse than some sleazy cheating arsehole who has to tell some innocent girl he has suckered into being an AP?

Jeeze, feel sorry for the victims not the perpetrator. The cheating guy deserves everything he gets.

• Like 2

The type of girls they go for typically have low self esteem and self worth, and therefore wouldn't care and may even in their twisted minds think that it's a compliment that he is "choosing" her over his spouse.

Seriously, I've seen it a bunch of times.

They also usually back it up with "it's a terrible, sexless relationship. She treats me horribly, sleep in different rooms, and we're only staying together for reasons x,y,z and as soon as the opportunity comes I am leaving."