Should I be worried about his jealousy? Or is it normal?

BrunetteBabe1005

This guy Jake works for my dad's construction company, and he is 25, i'm 20. He told my dad he liked me and when I went to a party he got my number, and we texted each other alot. He would always call me, but I never answered cause he would call me when my friends and cousins were around, and they warned me about him saying he's a bad guy, a player, etc. So I felt bad, but he asked me out alot. I rejected him alot, and when I started to do that he stopped texting me, and calling me. But he was nice to me when I would see him in person and he would talk to me. I never been out with him alone, I did have outings with my dad and my brother and Jake, but I noticed the tables turned and he started to question my where abouts, and where I am at all the time.

My mom had to pick him up cause his car broke down, and she expressed to him that she was mad at me for coming home late last night from a friend's house (which is also a guy) And my mom said Jake got weird and started asking a bunch of quesions. "What's his name?" "Ben who?" "Is he short?" and so on. And my mom said he was saying it so fast that she couldn't even respond to him. I was sleeping in the living room, and Jake comes over and taps my head and said "Sara where were you last night?" He kept repeating himself, and of course I didn't answer him cause not only was I sleeping lol, but I am thinking I don't have to tell you dude! So he tried to whip my blanket off of me, and he started to take pics of me, I was getting really mad at this point, and he also said "Who's dick were you sucking?" He then left with my dad, but see my parents just got the glimpse of him taking pics of me and laughing, he thought he was funny doing this, but they didn't hear what he said to me, and didn't see him try to whip the blanket off of me.

Another time he asked "Why is she with Erica?" When my mom said I was at my friend Erica's house. Another weird thing is he is trying to get all of us on his Tmobile cell plan, lol! Of course my dad declined but now I figured out why he wanted that. He told my mom in the car that if I am on my dad's plan he can track me and my location cause I am on his plan. So, with that said if we all were on Jake's plan he could track me anytime, now I don't know if that's the main reason, but it's weird that he brought up the tracking thing to my mom.

Also, when he came back to my house. I said in a rude voice "I could smack you for what you did this morning!" He just smiled at me and said "Sara I want you to see this vid, I recorded Gary it's so funny!" Then he said "Are you going to a funeral? Or church? Why are you so dressed up?" I said "Haha I look like a teacher dont I?" I figured eff you dude I don't need to tell you where I am going.

Sorry you had to read that boring story, but let me give you some highlights.

He in the beginning would say "I love you" alot to me, granted he was drunk when he said this, but still, I don't know if I should be worried or not.

He would text me alot, and call me alot, he stopped now, but like 3 weeks ago me, my dad, my bro and Jake went to a baseball game and I came home early, and he said to me in a stern voice "Where were you?" I said in a joking voice "Oh you know workin the corner as usual, haha!" He didn't laugh or do anything. My dad's worker Ron was there, and he complimented me, but Ron is my dad's age and he meant the compliment in a fatherly way, and Jake said "Ewww Sara he's smelling you!" Cause Ron said I smelled good, lmao! Anyways while Ron was there Jake said "Take pics of me and Sara" I noticed that he was gripping me tight around my waist, and he was just all over me, and it was tight grips, and I thought that was weird, cause I am thinking is it because Ron complimented me? He was also kinda drunk though.

Anyways sorry, I am just trying to tell all, and a week ago he called me up drunk and said he wants me to meet his baby! I was thinking that's odd cause I am not close enough with him to meet his baby. But luckily he forgot about that, I think, so I don't know I am creeped out, and I don't know if I am over analyzing this? Or is he is just psychotic with me? Tell me what you think? Thank you so much.

Oh just wanted to add too, that I went to a funeral recently, and there was a guy there I haven't seen in awhile, but apparently he knew the person too that died, and so did Jake, so Jake was at the funeral, but I am talking to Ryan, and I noticed Jake walked by me and Ryan and he literally looked back at me, now I don't know if I should be loooking into that, but my mom couldn't find me and my mom said she said to Jake "Where's Sara?" and my mom said Jake said in a serious voice "She left with her boyfriend" and walked away, and that is so weird, cause I didn't leave, but I don't know maybe he was just joking, but it's just a odd response. LOL! This situation is weird, but please tell, I appreciate it! :)

Edited by BrunetteBabe1005

The guy sounds obsessed to me.

You're not in a relationship with him so he has no right to question you under any circumstances whatsoever. Have you mentioned any of this to your father or brother, I mean in detail like your telling us? Maybe you should.. If you don't want to get either of them involved I suggest you be straight forward with him and let him know his behavior is unacceptable..

I would go with your father or brother though, just in case you confronting the issue causes him to flip ****, he seems like he may be missing a few screws upstairs(in his brain)..

Edited by Faith13/2