Cold shoulder.. !

Hi all,

I was in a relationship for 7 years which ended 6 months ago. About a week after my relationship ended I received a message from a girl that my ex and I were friends with (not close friends, but we shared mutual friends with this girl) in the message she was just asking how I was coping. Anyway since that day we started talking through messages. It started off with one or two messages a week. Then it became every day. We started to get to know each other pretty well and decided to meet up for a coffee. That went really well, then she left for an overseas trip which was for 3 weeks. In that three weeks that she was away we continued to message and decided to go on a date when she returned home! We did that and it went great! We both had an awesome time and really enjoyed each others company so decided to go again! Another dinner date and 2 more coffee dates later things were going really really well and I thought something might coming of this. It seems like we really click and have loads of fun together! We haven't let got physical its just been chatting and lots of laughter! Then all off a sudden.. Nothing!! She seems to be giving me the cold shoulder. The messages are a lot more blunt and it seems as though any message I send she doesn't want to receive. I've stopped contact with her for now. It's only been 2 days. I'm wondering why she has backed off suddenly! And if I should bring it up with her? I feel as though it could be awkward because nothing has actually happened with us. It was a few days and a good 2 months of messages almost every day.. Could she be concerned that I have recently come out of a long term relationship and is having second thoughts? Things were said that made it pretty clear that she liked me. And she wouldn't have kept wanting to go out for coffee and dinner if she wasn't interested true? My question is, should I ask her if something is up? Or just let it go?

Opinions would be appreciated :)