Share some situations when you "almost" made a crucial mistake

So I was around 25 while my cousin was 18. Both of us were single at the time. She was in town and came to visit for a day. I grew up with this girl, she was always just that to me - a girl, a kid. We confided in each other much in the way siblings would. However, she talked a lot about her ex-boyfriend that day. All of the sudden this little so-called girl was a woman in my eyes. I saw her in a very different light. We went out, grabbed something to eat, came back to my place and hung out in the living room and chatted. It was summer, she was wearing a tank top and for the first time I had these raging sexual feelings for her.

There was a time before she was leaving where she bent over and wrote her new cell phone number on the coffee table for me. This is where I practically had to bite my hand. I resisted the urge to pounce on her. But boy did I ever want to get her in the sack at that moment. She wasn't this innocent virgin little cousin anymore of mine.

That was then. I am happily married now and was probably just horny and lonely at that time. We have a close family and even just one "quickie" would have made things a ton awkward between the two of us and I am glad that never happened.

Okay, your turn. That's off my chest.