Why is my ex acting like this? Will she come back?

Hey guys...

I'm new to this site but would appreciate your advice towards my situation

I've recently split up with my ex...we were together for 4 month and had some great times together. She pursued me from the beginning, always asking me to see her, she seemed really keen.

However, the trust issues from me towards her began to creep in after a friend told me she had heard she had kissed someone else on a night out.

The arguments and blow-ups, from both sides, also became evident, and it seemed to have a knock on affect to our relationship.

She started to become more distant with me, not wanting to see me as much, starting to go out again all the time, and just generally felt like she wasn't involved as much in the relationship.

I started to feel really unhappy, but because I liked the girl, I always kept it to myself, in fear she would thing I was nagging her...it did get to the point where I confronted her, and she hesitated when I asked her if she wanted to be with me..we did sort it..but for the following weeks, the arguments remained and we were on the verge of splitting up, but again, saw it out.

I went away for a week, and came back to rumors that she had cheated on me...this, on top of everything else was the final straw, and I ended the relationship.

She asked to see me the following night, so I went to see her and I could genuinely tell she was upset..she continued to text me for a few days, and I offered to go see her...however, when I got to her house, her entire attitude towards me had changed...she became aloof and off with me, being quite harsh, telling me "there was plenty more fish in the sea"...and that was the last I heard from her...it's only been 3 weeks since the split and she's already seeing someone else.

I seen her on a night out since, but we didn't speak, or even acknowledge each other, however, other people have told me she spent a lot of time looking over towards where I was, to see what I was doing.

As much as I was unhappy, I do genuinely still care for her, and I guess part of wanted her to fight for me, and show me how much she cared for me aswell when we broke up.

Do you think it's possible that she still likes me? I'm really struggling with her change in attitude towards me...can anyone explain why this may have been? Maybe a pride thing?

ExpatInItaly
Hey guys...

I'm new to this site but would appreciate your advice towards my situation

I've recently split up with my ex...we were together for 4 month and had some great times together. She pursued me from the beginning, always asking me to see her, she seemed really keen.

However, the trust issues from me towards her began to creep in after a friend told me she had heard she had kissed someone else on a night out.

The arguments and blow-ups, from both sides, also became evident, and it seemed to have a knock on affect to our relationship.

She started to become more distant with me, not wanting to see me as much, starting to go out again all the time, and just generally felt like she wasn't involved as much in the relationship.

I started to feel really unhappy, but because I liked the girl, I always kept it to myself, in fear she would thing I was nagging her...it did get to the point where I confronted her, and she hesitated when I asked her if she wanted to be with me..we did sort it..but for the following weeks, the arguments remained and we were on the verge of splitting up, but again, saw it out.

I went away for a week, and came back to rumors that she had cheated on me...this, on top of everything else was the final straw, and I ended the relationship.

She asked to see me the following night, so I went to see her and I could genuinely tell she was upset..she continued to text me for a few days, and I offered to go see her...however, when I got to her house, her entire attitude towards me had changed...she became aloof and off with me, being quite harsh, telling me "there was plenty more fish in the sea"...and that was the last I heard from her...it's only been 3 weeks since the split and she's already seeing someone else.

I seen her on a night out since, but we didn't speak, or even acknowledge each other, however, other people have told me she spent a lot of time looking over towards where I was, to see what I was doing.

As much as I was unhappy, I do genuinely still care for her, and I guess part of wanted her to fight for me, and show me how much she cared for me aswell when we broke up.

Do you think it's possible that she still likes me? I'm really struggling with her change in attitude towards me...can anyone explain why this may have been? Maybe a pride thing?

I must have missed something. What has she done that lead you to believe she fought for you or still cared? All I see is that she maybe looked at you a lot on a night out. Is there more?

I think it's possible that she likes at attention she gets form you, but isn't all that into YOU.

• Like 1

She cheated on you twice in 4 months and you still want her back!? And she didn't even bother to be discreet about it so now all the people around you know how little respect she has for you. Where's your self-respect, bro? This chick just wants to party and hook up with random guys. She's not relationship material, not even close.

Err...even when she "liked" you as in you both dating, she was cheating on you. You need to get your head on straight.