2 months married and getting thought of divorce,

Guys Remember me… on july 10th I posted about life story and I got many positive answer from people, today I face another strange fact ….. Please help me with your suggestions..

Please read the below few lines before you understand what next happened.

———————————————*******————————————————–

Anonymous on July 10, 2013 at 6:04 pm

After reading this entire conversation, I really got tears in my eyes. Because exactly two days back I found my wife which whom I got married one month back, had sex before marriage. I felt inferior, very jealous, angry, thinking to go beyound divorce. etc.. And I was upset from last two days and she really does’t have any idea about it. (why all of a sudden I am not normal).

But, Later I spend one complete day reading this page and I sent a TEXT MESSAGE TO HER

Saying

” LOVe the way you are ..plz be the same way for rest of my life… ALl two days you are really nice to me..some times I would be Upset don’t leave me alone. .Thank for all your care and love.”

Nothing else I did after this and our conversation went well.

———————————————*******————————————————–

In order to forget what happen in the past of her life, I started new life with lot of love and affection. I loved my lady girl like anything. which I never did to anybody in my life.. I used to send her gift/surprises every often (Currently we were in two diff states/she will be moving to my place in next one month)…

One day I got a chance to see her mail box and personal phone bill. Which really surprised me and I felt bad. I still see her sending 50/100 Text message daily to her ex-boy friend ( To whom she had sex before marriage)

And I got to know that they had 2 years long relationship and had a break up, as her parents not interested in match, because of diff in caste

But, I still see her love towards me and she really cares me alot and never say NO to me. I don’t understand what to do. it’s been just two months we got married.

she behaves likes she doesn’t know anything and shows lots of loves towards me. While having sex, she sometime compare with her EX_ saying that I don’t have wide shoulders and a great body (Her Ex was a muscular)

she is still thinking that I have no idea about her past and what she is doing now.

Right now, I am just acting to be nice with her..lost trust on her. Please help me with your suggestion should I move on? Some times I think of getting divorce,