So Crazy, I can only share this here

I am 24, have met a lot of sleazy people, been in a lot of conflcts and always told myself that whenever it comes to women, I wont waste my time and only seriously date the one I want to have a family with. Most of my women lied about dumbest, so I just treated them all as bootycalls or ignored them after a few hook ups.

I thought that it would be wise to put off the search of my queen until I gain financial stability too.

One night I went online to find someone to go on a few dates and implement my hook up techniques on. I met a girl, who I didnt like that much at first and she really dressed not to impress with me. She gave me her home address and asked me to pick her up, which I found wierd. She was so entertaining, fun, sexy, bubbly and just alive that I ended up thinking about her. She was a money kind, so I had to spend some in order to impress and get her, we hooked up pretty quickly 3rd date I think and then didnt talk for a month since I had no money and all she wanted was fine dining, nice bars an entertainment. After we met again and I got some cash we started hanging out more and she fell in live with me. It went on for a year, last 5months we are just arguing and I cheated on her about 7times, but I didnt consider it cheating since I foun out that she went out on date with some rapper and some older millionaire guy. She swire she never slept with them an that it eas mothing, but to me thats a big disrespect and betrayal. I kind o forgave and forgot from my end, but she constantly accused me of stuff and it got very annoying. I found out that she talks to dozens of losers off of facebook and it all seemed so wierd especially after we have been talking and hanging out for a year now. Money wasnt holding her anymore, in fact I made her spend and stayed at her place just as a test of loyalty. She still lied about almost everything no matter what and after every break up she would be angelic and chase me so much that i would give in. Yesterday, she picke me up and we went to her place ran into her neighbour and he ignored me while talkin to her and asking if she still had his number or if she erased it? I was a bit out of it and really didnt react appropriately but also wanted to see how their convetsation will develop, she was such a loser and yelled and argued that it meant nothing etc. I wanted to smash a guys skull, but over what, over a lying hoe that I wasted my time on?

Now she is calling/texting all day everyday, I explained myself and dont want to do it again. I have jealousy in me right now that she let that guy speak to her and flirt with her in front if me, the only question is if I should punish him or her or just leave them alone.

Edited by Hinbye
Philosoraptor

First, you shouldn't need money to get a woman. Second, you cheated as well so why feel so disrepected by her when you were doing the same thing?

There was no respect here on either end and you'll be doing nothing but more negative to "punish" her.

Sounds like you both need to grow up and mature quite a good deal. I'd leave them alone.

• Like 2
ForeverHopeful1

I cheated on her about 7 times, but I didnt consider it cheating since I found out that she went out on date with some rapper and some older millionaire guy. She swore she never slept with them an that it was mothing, but to me thats a big disrespect and betrayal.

I kind of forgave and forgot from my end, but she constantly accused me of stuff and it got very annoying.

If her bugging you about other women is annoying, how do you think she feels about you getting all macho about her speaking with other men?

So you consider it cheating ONLY when she does it?

• Like 1

So....how long have you been pursuing the career of a (failed) tr.o.ll?

• Like 3
  • Author
First, you shouldn't need money to get a woman. Second, you cheated as well so why feel so disrepected by her when you were doing the same thing?

There was no respect here on either end and you'll be doing nothing but more negative to "punish" her.

Sounds like you both need to grow up and mature quite a good deal. I'd leave them alone.

No, but it gave me indications that she wasnt serious about this, but then why lie to me . I am not some idiot who is just going to take it.

So....how long have you been pursuing the career of a (failed) tr.o.ll?

It is smelly here... snif snif ... yes... it smell like bunnies ;)

No, but it gave me indications that she wasnt serious about this, but then why lie to me . I am not some idiot who is just going to take it.

No, but you are 'some idiot' who doesn't mind giving it, yet condemning others for doing the same.

• Like 1

How is this crazy? Just normal young people drama. If you are done with her, move on.

• Like 1
RogerWallace111

doesnt sound like you were ever really committed. should probably just be a man and move on.

it's silly to cheat on your lady, know she's doing sh*t with other dudes, continue the relationship, then take her "betrayal" or "disrespect" personally and get yourself all worked up over it.

or maybe you just really have feelings for the girl. sprung ?

Tara you can skype me if you just want to talk about what a bad person I am, why do it publicly?

Skype?

You're kidding, right? :rolleyes:

Sweetheart, it's a public forum.

You're going to get masses of differing approaches.

I'm famous for my 'tough Love' approach.

And I do mean, "Famous".

Open your eyes.

Your actions make you 100% wrong to even be in a relationship.

Her actions are her actions.

Your choice is to quit acting like a freelance idiot, man up, get out and find someone who respects you, whom you respect and with whom you can cultivate self-respect.

I see no Respect here - NONE - no Trust and no Effective or productive Communication.

What kind of a sound relationship is THAT?!?

• Like 1