Boyfriend talks badly of my to friends

Me and my boyfriend of seven months have been having trouble lately, he's lied over several things in his past to make me think better of him. I don't know why, he tries to make himself seem like this amazing guy, not like "other" guys, but none of it's true, hes no different. After a while he'll confess to the truth but it makes it to where I dont know what to believe anymore nothing he told me about himself was true.

We havent been around each other as much because I'm trying to piece all this together. I went over to his house and his computer was open with a chat window to a girl he use to be very close with. He hasnt talked to her since we first got together but he started messaging her the night he confessed to all his lies.

I asked him if I could read what he said because it didnt feel right him talking to her, they use to be good friends, would spend the night and share a bed but he says he never had sex with her. He told me I could read it but I would get mad. He told her that I was a psycho and that I make his life difficult and that he missed talking to her and making her smile, that talking to her always made him happy.

This isnt the only person he talked like this to, there were a few other friends he messaged the night of our fight over his lies. Telling them I was a crazy bitch who didnt believe anything he says. He never once mentioned to them how much he lied to me. I've never talked poorly of him to my friends, my friends dont even know that he lies to me.

Edited by Maggotface
title

Do you have a shred of pride? You still refer to him as your boyfriend?

This guy is flying the crazy, abusive BF flag. Next.

WOW. Dump him immediately. He has no respect for you, seems like he has contempt for you actually. Calling you a psycho and a bitch to his friends is SO far over the line, combine it with the fact that he's a huge liar...why would you stay?! Relationship issues should be dealt with IN the relationship, not in the relationship and with his 10 closest friends. WHAT A DOUCHE! Rid yourself of him asap.