Is it time to move on?

Hi,

So, I've got a girlfriend for about 7 months. I'm a jelous type but I think to a reasonable extent.

She is taking german classes. Ocassionally she meets with other studends after the lessons.

Once she, and one single guy and a girl from that group went clubbing while I was sick at my home. She wouldn't even visit me that day, I did not like it and we have nearly boroke up after that argument.

Some other time she went for a beer with other students and the teacher, I did not mind that and picked her up after the event.

Recently we went for a one week vacation and it was great. She said that it was the best time in our relationship. However once we got back she became distant. She had terminally sick uncle and was involved into that. That perfectly explains that she had less time.

When I would ask her whether we are going to see each other, she would say like: I don't know if I'll have time, I have to visit my uncle, we'll be in touch, i'll let you know etc. And we've been seeing each other less frequently.

At the same time, she did not log out from ther facebook account on my computer. I've found out that the guy from this german class asked her whether she would like to go with him to a wine and cheese tasting event...

She replied that she would love to. And he said that he will call her.

I feelt shocked, furious and devastated. Wanted to break up with her. I decided to invite her somewhere during same time to see her reaction.

I expected her to make some excuses but she agreed.

Right now I'm in kind of dead end and do not know what to do next. I think that this is definitely NOT ok to go out like that with other single guy while beeing in a relationship...

On the other hand I can't tell her that I checked her facebook messages...

I guess she is open for another relationship, sho perhaps I should do the same?