I think my boyfriend likes this other girl. please help

Please help! my boyfriend and i are very close, but lately he has been talking about this girl at his summer school who likes him. he says that i have nothing to worry about , but she wants to hang out with him sometime and im scared. i am very jelous and it has been bugging me for a while. i dont want him to dump me for this other girl. please tell me some suggestions on what to do because i am lost. thank you.

I would have a talk with him and ask him if this relationship is serious enough for him not to cheat on you

ask him how serious he is and would this other girl jeperdize the relationship .. If you feel so strongly about this i would ask him nicely to back off of this other girl and explain to him that you are really serious about him and that you don't want anything to step in the way of our relationship.

If he cares about you enough he will back off because you explained to him on how you felt about this but if he continues to talk to her more than just friends then if I where you i would back away and let him go before you get hurt in the long run.

The way it sounds its like he's trying to make you jealous otherwise why would he tell you (his girlfriend) that he thinks another girl likes him.

how long have you two been going out?

how serious are you guys?

the only way is to feel confident in your relationship and who you are as a person and the rest will figure it out for itself..