He played me?

Tinyconfused

Okay so this is going to be really long so i'm sorry! And please don't say that I am a bad person!

So I am at college in the UK and there was a boy who my friend kept pointing at every time she saw him and told me that the two of us would make a good couple, to which at that point I never thought anything of it because he is a year older than me and he is on a different course and I also found out that he had a girlfriend.

Me and my friend had gotten really friendly with his friends and we ended up going to one of his friends house parties.. which he turned up to, bearing in mind we had never spoken before so things were really awkward at first but once we had a few drinks we started talking and so i ended up liking him.

It got late and so we all decided to go to sleep.. there were 5 of us in one bed so my friend ended up sleeping downstairs. Once that had happened he then started to be all over me.. as in his hands were all over my body and I felt bad because I knew he had a girlfriend.

So anyway, a few weeks after he ended up texting me and made me admit why I fancied him and a few days later we met up with my friend at a pub and he kept flirting with me the whole time we were there. We ended up sleeping in a tent at my friends house and like last time, he was all over me but he told me not to tell anyone, including my friend, until he finished his girlfriend. Then once he said that he asked if i had ever kissed anyone, to which i replied no to and so he kissed me several times. We woke up in the morning and he had to leave but he hugged me and kissed me. I was expecting him, when he told me 'until i finish my girlfriend', for it to happen in a few months but i found out he finished her in the morning once he left.

Then... we ended up meeting up with my friend and her boyfriend and ended up staying in the tent, a lot more happened this time but I didn't feel guilty as he didn't have a girlfriend anymore. I think we may have gotten a bit drunk as we attempted to sleep together but that didn't end up happening. He had to go early in the morning but he hugged me and told me he would see me when we decided to do something next time.

After all of this I was confused because of everything that had happened, he knows that I like him but he never admitted he liked me back so i became confused. I sent a text to his friend who i am really good friends with and he told me he would text him and asked if he liked me, and if not then why did he do all that stuff if he didn't like me, to which his reply was 'I never said anything about liking her, I don't like her, it was just a bit of fun, that's life, I can't be

forced to like her, i'm sorry she's seen it in that way' He knew I liked him and he said it was 'a bit of fun' I'm confused why he would dump his girlfriend and kiss me and everything if he never liked me in the first place?! :/ It's just awkward because he doesn't know I have seenthis, he never used to hardly text me when I use to text him so I should have known but now I feel really hurt and upset. I keep pretending that I don't care but I can't stop thinking about him and I still want us to be friends but I don't know what to do :(

Sorry it was so long. Hope someone can help me with this!

Welcome to the forum. Well no idea how much he "played" you, sounds like you were enthusiastic about everything that went on. Unless he calls you and wants to spend time with you, then you have your answer, time to move on to other options until then.

Someone inexperienced such as yourself should consider not hopping into bed or tents with strange men. Try easing into a social life by going to parties, dances, on dates, but then don't sleep in bed with people you don't know. Keep up these types of habits and you are going to be very disappointed and disillusioned sooner rather than later. Please try to go for a normal "go home to your own house and bed at the end of the night" social life until you get some dating experience. Good luck moving past this to better options.

• Like 1
Dread Pirate Roberts
Okay so this is going to be really long so i'm sorry! And please don't say that I am a bad person!

So I am at college in the UK and there was a boy who my friend kept pointing at every time she saw him and told me that the two of us would make a good couple, to which at that point I never thought anything of it because he is a year older than me and he is on a different course and I also found out that he had a girlfriend.

Me and my friend had gotten really friendly with his friends and we ended up going to one of his friends house parties.. which he turned up to, bearing in mind we had never spoken before so things were really awkward at first but once we had a few drinks we started talking and so i ended up liking him.

It got late and so we all decided to go to sleep.. there were 5 of us in one bed so my friend ended up sleeping downstairs. Once that had happened he then started to be all over me.. as in his hands were all over my body and I felt bad because I knew he had a girlfriend.

So anyway, a few weeks after he ended up texting me and made me admit why I fancied him and a few days later we met up with my friend at a pub and he kept flirting with me the whole time we were there. We ended up sleeping in a tent at my friends house and like last time, he was all over me but he told me not to tell anyone, including my friend, until he finished his girlfriend. Then once he said that he asked if i had ever kissed anyone, to which i replied no to and so he kissed me several times. We woke up in the morning and he had to leave but he hugged me and kissed me. I was expecting him, when he told me 'until i finish my girlfriend', for it to happen in a few months but i found out he finished her in the morning once he left.

Then... we ended up meeting up with my friend and her boyfriend and ended up staying in the tent, a lot more happened this time but I didn't feel guilty as he didn't have a girlfriend anymore. I think we may have gotten a bit drunk as we attempted to sleep together but that didn't end up happening. He had to go early in the morning but he hugged me and told me he would see me when we decided to do something next time.

After all of this I was confused because of everything that had happened, he knows that I like him but he never admitted he liked me back so i became confused. I sent a text to his friend who i am really good friends with and he told me he would text him and asked if he liked me, and if not then why did he do all that stuff if he didn't like me, to which his reply was 'I never said anything about liking her, I don't like her, it was just a bit of fun, that's life, I can't be

forced to like her, i'm sorry she's seen it in that way' He knew I liked him and he said it was 'a bit of fun' I'm confused why he would dump his girlfriend and kiss me and everything if he never liked me in the first place?! :/ It's just awkward because he doesn't know I have seenthis, he never used to hardly text me when I use to text him so I should have known but now I feel really hurt and upset. I keep pretending that I don't care but I can't stop thinking about him and I still want us to be friends but I don't know what to do :(

Sorry it was so long. Hope someone can help me with this!

Find a better man that doesn't like to cheat. I know a few if you're interested. lol