Update on situation plus need thoughts on ex sex

SMALLTOWNBLUES

Hey All,

So yeah....since I last wrote some things happened.

My ex kept contacting me and I caved a few times. Also though, I really just wanted to know where her head was at when she made these decisions, which after hearing her rationale I realize she's crazy.

She's miserable with other guy and told me she broke it off, which may or may not be true, but not my problem. She was telling me I was completely right about him and that he's depressing and whiny.

She also has been sexting me....

We have to meet today for me to get some of my stuff from our house.

Here's the kicker though. I am finding it easier to get over her everyday. She's crazy and did all these horrible things. She's miserable now and meanwhile, I am going on my trip and having fun again. I am moving into an awesome house with two cool roommates who like to throw fun house parties. So I feel like I ended up lucky.

Girls will come eventually but I'm trying to work on myself.

All I'm asking is if it is a bad idea to have ex sex if I don't really care about getting back together?? Like I don't even care if she screws me then goes to other dudes house. I mean, Id care a little, but thats where she'd be if she wasnt screwing me.

I know it is a bad idea, but I really need to get laid and its easy. If anybody has any opinions I'm all ears.

YOLO...try it once and see what happens.

I think most people in here will say DONT DO IT...but, if you can handle it emotionally, why not?

two words for you:

DUMB IDEA!!

First, she's been with your friend and another woman and God knows what else. Do you really want to expose yourself to the possibility of an STD?

Second, a lot; not all, but a lot of women have a hard time not associating an emotional connection with sex. She may view a romp in the hay as a symbolic gesture from you that all is forgiven.

and third, you said it yourself that it would "probably" bother you knowing that she's going back to your friend AFTER she's been with you. Which tells me, that you still have feelings for her, they may be remote, but they're still there.

SO!

DUMB IDEA!!!!

• Like 2

I think taking care of you and continuing down this new path does not include your ex. You would be lowering yourself to her level

• Like 2
Hey All,

So yeah....since I last wrote some things happened.

My ex kept contacting me and I caved a few times. Also though, I really just wanted to know where her head was at when she made these decisions, which after hearing her rationale I realize she's crazy.

She's miserable with other guy and told me she broke it off, which may or may not be true, but not my problem. She was telling me I was completely right about him and that he's depressing and whiny.

She also has been sexting me....

We have to meet today for me to get some of my stuff from our house.

Here's the kicker though. I am finding it easier to get over her everyday. She's crazy and did all these horrible things. She's miserable now and meanwhile, I am going on my trip and having fun again. I am moving into an awesome house with two cool roommates who like to throw fun house parties. So I feel like I ended up lucky.

Girls will come eventually but I'm trying to work on myself.

All I'm asking is if it is a bad idea to have ex sex if I don't really care about getting back together?? Like I don't even care if she screws me then goes to other dudes house. I mean, Id care a little, but thats where she'd be if she wasnt screwing me.

I know it is a bad idea, but I really need to get laid and its easy. If anybody has any opinions I'm all ears.

you've got to be kidding me... after today I don't know anymore which posts are for real and which are just trolling around...

You don't have sex with a woman for whom you still have feelings and who has cheated on you... period. I find it incredible that you even need to ask that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Author
SMALLTOWNBLUES

no this post is real, this girl is just messing with my head.

she told me she dumped the guy, doesnt hate him, just they were already having problems.

they both told each other that they were mentally ill hahaha! and my ex is saying she is really mean to him, which is like how she was to me! small victory to know that dude is already getting some of my former misery.

so no, i dont think im going down that path.

she is a confused, unstable, cruel person. and thats dangerous.

Darren Steez

Seems like trolling, so many updates, the constant asking of questions, man can't make seem to make a decision on his own without asking somebody what to do..

Been told to stay clear and get rid of..yet still this thread pops up..

• Author
SMALLTOWNBLUES

Not a troll, just getting over breaking up with one. The mind f**ks don't stop. She pulls my strings right when I think I've cut em off.

If anything Im coming on here to hear what I already know, but since our mutual friend base is so divided, I can't really talk to my close friends.

Either way, i'm done with the posts. Just needed to hear some opinions outside of my head. People are weak, I'm not necessarily in my right mind. It's only been 3 weeks which in internet time seems like forever, but it still feels fresh when its the day to day. im getting there.

Don't do it.

I personally wouldn't care if I'd be leading such scum on, but getting attached to her is the biggest problem.

It's probably not been long enough to get over her yet. So I'd steer clear of her. Besides, you're putting your health at risk since the she's probably an STD-ridden dirt bag by now.

Respect yourself. This is one situation of getting laid that you can avoid. There are plenty of other girls to chose from. You don't need her.

• Author
SMALLTOWNBLUES

Yeah, she's just really confused and playing mind games with everyone. If I didnt hate the guy so much, i'd go and talk to the other dude about how crazy she is. Anyways, yea it was nice to hear she misses me and still wants me, but its just til she decides she doesnt again and ill be back where ive already been...weeks of hell. i just played into it for a bit....im goin NC. I already told her so. its on me now.. no thread can stop me from being a dumbass. I got to get smart on my own.

Delilah1623

Don't do it. Even if you are emotionally equipped to handle sleeping with her (debatable) I can guarantee in her mind she will be ****ing her way back into your heart and will flip out if she realizes that is not the case. Walk away and allow her her pretend power of having been the one to leave you for this other guy. Once she has power back in the relationship she will probably stray again.

• Author
SMALLTOWNBLUES

Well, the way it's going now is she and the other guy have already hit the skids. She wants to see me but I told her enough with the head games and that what's done is done.

I don't know what sleeping with her again would do to me emotionally, but even if it was physically fun or better than it was when we were together, it'd just create a whole new set of problems. Right now, if i keep my head up and move on, the problems are gone. I just feel sorry for her now, cos she knows we couldve talked out our problems and that she burned a bridge.

I miss her, which is to be expected, but yeah, its a bad idea. I posted my thread in a moment of weakness while caught in her texts of missing me and wanting to see me.

I can walk away. Breakups suck, huh?

Also, I dont know if the once a cheater always a cheater thing is always the case, but i'd never be able to trust her fully again. Even if I did, if we fought I'd know it is in her to go and screw one of my buddies out of spite. So nah.....

no this post is real, this girl is just messing with my head.....

The only way people can get into your head and mess with it - is because you let them.

I'm sick to death of telling you this, but you're the phukkwit, here.

You broke NC, and responded.

The only one to blame for all the 'mind-games' is you.

So cut her off, cut the crap, man up, grow up and move on.

Well, the way it's going now is she and the other guy have already hit the skids. She wants to see me but I told her enough with the head games and that what's done is done.

Uh huh.....and didn't she already tell you that she was no longer seeing that guy only for you to drive past his place and her car was parked there one day when you were driving to work?

Don't believe anything she says......

I screw my ex all the time. Doesn't bother me cause I am over her and just hook up with her when I strike out at the bar cause it's pretty much a sure thing.

• Like 1
  • Author
SMALLTOWNBLUES

yeh, well she just dumped me to screw my buddy and that didnt work out, so I think I need to get some other action going on before I even think about casually hooking up with her.....but I dont think I will go there again. Never say never, but I'm gonna say probably never.

Ex-sex??

I don't get it....I mean, really - what's the point?

There has to be a motive, an agenda.... a revenge-hump, I guess....

The thought of having sex with someone in my past, who either played the @$$hole and crapped on me from a great height, or who I broke up with simply because it just didn't light the lights for me any more....

ugh! No thank you!:sick:

• Author
SMALLTOWNBLUES

It's more that I was the one who was dumped...I still found her attractive. But you are absolutely right. And I don't dare say ex sex in real life hahaha that term is stupid, just didnt know what to call it.

im about to see her for the first time with new guy at a show im going to anyways, she said they broke it off but ChiTown knows the score...shes a liar.

so when i see that, im sure all thoughts of kindness towards her will be iced.

im doing ok...just going through these break up motions...