Hi,

It's been 3 months now that my ex broke up with me.

We had a 3 year long relationship, and then he cheated on me and left me for the girl he cheated with. I chased him and begged him to stay..

Then he left her for a week for me, but then suddenly he said that he loves her and has no feelings for me anymore.

I was so heartbroken.. I chased him more and more.. I felt so lonely and sad.

And now 3 months later he is still with that girl and I texted him yesterday, he replied nicely, but not in a way that he misses me or something.

It's killing me this feeling, I know I am stupiddd. I shouldn't have chased him in the first place when I found out he cheated.

I'm so scared that I will never fall in love again..

I'm so unhappy right now.. Don't know what to do.. Can't stop crying..

Plenty of people though the same. 'Couldn't move on.' Believe me, you can and will. Not first without taking steps to grow independent from your feelings for this Guy. If you sit and wallow in this mess, keep on texting him. It will never heal.

You have to get out of this mess. Get away from it...from him. What good is a cheater? He won't be any good to you. When we are cheated on...we are flooded with emotions. Best to rationalize, and gain a proper sense of your feelings. Ask yourself:

Someone who cheats on me....do they love me? No. Love is not deceitful. Cheating is. He showed his true colors. He is no good for you. You need not waste your life over him.

Be a woman. Be strong. Realize and tell yourself "I am a beautiful and capable woman. He screwed this up. Not me. He lost out on the best thing in his life. Now someone else, who will treat me better...gets the best!" You need to see yourself in a better light; yes, you can fall in love again. There is always that opportunity -- just allow it.

I myself felt just like you...after being cheated on. What you need to do is go NC(no contact). That means: delete his number. Don't social media him. Go out. Have fun with friends and family. Be active. Flirt to rebuild your confidence. Time...coupled with activity will heal you.

Please, use LS as your avenue to recovery. I mean...keep us informed on how you feel. We do care.

Hi,

It's been 3 months now that my ex broke up with me.

We had a 3 year long relationship, and then he cheated on me and left me for the girl he cheated with. I chased him and begged him to stay..

Then he left her for a week for me, but then suddenly he said that he loves her and has no feelings for me anymore.

I was so heartbroken.. I chased him more and more.. I felt so lonely and sad.

And now 3 months later he is still with that girl and I texted him yesterday, he replied nicely, but not in a way that he misses me or something.

It's killing me this feeling, I know I am stupiddd. I shouldn't have chased him in the first place when I found out he cheated.

I'm so scared that I will never fall in love again..

I'm so unhappy right now.. Don't know what to do.. Can't stop crying..

Lady, you need to move on! He is bad news... you need to look for someone for whom you are the center of the world... never settle for less than that!

"I am scared I will never find love again"

This is a LIE and says alot about your real fear of letting go. The truth is that they way he treated you is not love and what you feel for him is not love. What you feel for him is a need to be loved a fantasy. Real love does not cheat/lie.

Keep working on this fear and get to the bottom of what is really going on when you make a statement like this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Author
Plenty of people though the same. 'Couldn't move on.' Believe me, you can and will. Not first without taking steps to grow independent from your feelings for this Guy. If you sit and wallow in this mess, keep on texting him. It will never heal.

You have to get out of this mess. Get away from it...from him. What good is a cheater? He won't be any good to you. When we are cheated on...we are flooded with emotions. Best to rationalize, and gain a proper sense of your feelings. Ask yourself:

Someone who cheats on me....do they love me? No. Love is not deceitful. Cheating is. He showed his true colors. He is no good for you. You need not waste your life over him.

Be a woman. Be strong. Realize and tell yourself "I am a beautiful and capable woman. He screwed this up. Not me. He lost out on the best thing in his life. Now someone else, who will treat me better...gets the best!" You need to see yourself in a better light; yes, you can fall in love again. There is always that opportunity -- just allow it.

I myself felt just like you...after being cheated on. What you need to do is go NC(no contact). That means: delete his number. Don't social media him. Go out. Have fun with friends and family. Be active. Flirt to rebuild your confidence. Time...coupled with activity will heal you.

Please, use LS as your avenue to recovery. I mean...keep us informed on how you feel. We do care.

Wow.. thankyou. This is so sweet of you. I feel a lot better now, but there are still times I fall back in that feeling of being betrayed, but I don't have that feeling anymore of wanting him back. I realized that he doesn't deserve me and I deserve much betterrrrr! I will do fine I think..

I also have this feeling of not wanting him to be happy.. I know that sounds really mean. But it's the truth. He is with this girl he cheated and left me for and I don't know if he is happy with her.. They are still together though, so I guess they are.. But I have this evil feeling of not wanting him to be happy, just because he throwed me in such a deep hole. He also texted me couple days ago, and i responded shortly and after that I ignored him. And then I asked myself why did he text me, if he is still with his girlfriend and she doesn't want him to talk to me..

Thankyou for your support!!!

but how are you doing now.. and how long did it take to get over that person and forget everything