Respect the man to get his attention

Acceptable74

I admire my boss and want more attention from him. I started as a crush, but now I just want time with him. I have a lot going on personally and having a person in my life that makes me feel good is important. I think showing him or expressing respect for him is the key to his time and attention. Please offer advice. He's my boss...in executive management. I know he likes me as a person, but he's married. So it's not going anywhere. I just want time with him. What are some 'safe' and tasteful ways to tell a man you respect and admire him while still keeping it professional? He knows I was crushing on him. It got to the flirty touching while talking stage. Now that I'm in a different department, I don't get to see him as much.

Help me re-open the communication lines! I want him to want to spend time mentoring and advising me. I'm afraid to ask directly.

Advice? What makes an older man want to give a woman some attention?

coffeebean201

we don't have enough facts here to suggest anything.

it is really dangerous to try to use a married guy at work as your personal therapist. especially when you don't even work closely together anymore.

i don't see how he can meet your needs.

why are you both working in different departments now?