Want a guy who has a bitch gf

Beaglesngoldens

So I have just started working for this business called Nu Skin and there is this intensive goal achievement course I attended for the first time. I meet this guy because that time, I was depressed about not being able to see this guy I had feelings for. Ok I have lots of problems. :( so while attending this intensive goal course, I was able to let go but then the guy I fell for already has a bitch. He's Thai and doesn't speak much English but I was able to get his phone number. However, the more and more I think about them it breaks my heart and his bitch gf and I work at the same office. I have called him a couple of times and we agreed to go out for dinner but that didn't happen. Everyday I would send him messages on the Line application. A couple of days ago, I just lost it and sent him angry messages like an axe gun bomb etc. I even wrote him in Thai that his bitch gf should go to hell and die. He wrote back saying he didn't wanna stay in touch with me except that I'm going to see him again in August for the intensive goal achievement course. I did apologize to him by text after realizing im going to lose him. Surely his bitch will be there too and I'm the one that's already in a lot of heartache but trying not to think about them. I really like him and want him to like me. What can I do??

PS everybody is getting married has a bf or gf and I feel so ****ty!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Beaglesngoldens
ForeverHopeful1

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out whether she is a bitch or you are. Is she even a.bitch at all, or is she just a bitch because she has the man you want?

You sound like a ****ing brat. Get over yourself and find a single man. Maybe then, you would be getting married like everyone else. If you pick unavailable men, that's your own fault. If you pick available men, they're available to get married, unlike men who are already married/taken.

Why on earth were you calling and messaging daily? Why did you think you had ANY right to say these things about the woman he loves????? Sick.

• Like 3
BreatheForABit
the guy I fell for already has a bitch. He's Thai and doesn't speak much English but I was able to get his phone number. However, the more and more I think about them it breaks my heart and his bitch gf and I work at the same office.

This is an example of the 80/20 rule in effect. 80% of women will only ever consider about 20% of the men. This is why this girl wants a married/taken man, most ladies want who other ladies want.

Go for a dude that is available! Give a normal guy who doesn't already have tons of women after him a chance for once!

Edited by BreatheForABit
  • Like 1
SadHumiliated
So I have just started working for this business called Nu Skin and there is this intensive goal achievement course I attended for the first time. I meet this guy because that time, I was depressed about not being able to see this guy I had feelings for. Ok I have lots of problems. :( so while attending this intensive goal course, I was able to let go but then the guy I fell for already has a bitch. He's Thai and doesn't speak much English but I was able to get his phone number. However, the more and more I think about them it breaks my heart and his bitch gf and I work at the same office. I have called him a couple of times and we agreed to go out for dinner but that didn't happen. Everyday I would send him messages on the Line application. A couple of days ago, I just lost it and sent him angry messages like an axe gun bomb etc. I even wrote him in Thai that his bitch gf should go to hell and die. He wrote back saying he didn't wanna stay in touch with me except that I'm going to see him again in August for the intensive goal achievement course. I did apologize to him by text after realizing im going to lose him. Surely his bitch will be there too and I'm the one that's already in a lot of heartache but trying not to think about them. I really like him and want him to like me. What can I do??

PS everybody is getting married has a bf or gf and I feel so ****ty!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She's not the bitch, you are for trying to get with a taken guy. You never had him. You were at most a sidepiece.

Boundaries. Learn them.

• Like 2
Simon Phoenix

Yeah, you sound pretty awful from that OP. Not only are you going after a taken guy, but you are insulting his girlfriend to his face? What planet are you from where you think that is acceptable behavior?

• Like 2
nescafe1982

I'm not sure you *should* go find a single guy, OP. Your message sounds like you need to work through some of your own issues before you get involved with anyone at all.

Boyfriends are not property. You know that, right? They aren't something you collect, take from someone else, or check off your list of stuff to do. Relationships are complex affairs that require us to be at our psychological and emotional best in order to maximize success. I'd advise getting yourself right before you get too worked up over any guy, and completely forget about this guy in particular.

• Like 1
  • Author
Beaglesngoldens

Ok I've been reading all of your replies and clearly you guys aren't my friends or know me for that matter. I deserve him just like any other girl deserves a guy. I'm not going to let go of him. Thanks for your un supportive advices. You guys are all *******s!!!

• Author
Beaglesngoldens

It sounds like you guys are the ****in brats here and the bitches!!!! So not helpful!!!!! You guys all suck and deserve to go to hell!!!

Simon Phoenix
Ok I've been reading all of your replies and clearly you guys aren't my friends or know me for that matter. I deserve him just like any other girl deserves a guy. I'm not going to let go of him. Thanks for your un supportive advices. You guys are all *******s!!!

You can't let go of him because you never had him. And you seem to have some severe anger and emotion problems. I hope you are 14 or something.

• Like 1
LilGirlandOW

OP, I'm the OW...

I've been the OW for 10mnths now, we're in love, amazing chemistry and passion. But I'm still the OW, and he's my MM.

Wanna be in a relationship where you follow a crumb trail such as I do, go ahead but sister we all deserve better, I wish I knew then what I know now and hadnt fallen head over heels in love with my MM, I bet I'd be a much happier person.

FYI, this intensive goal course is supposed to help me with my issues.

If your goal is to be a stalker, you've passed the course.

• Like 4
Citizen Erased
FYI, this intensive goal course is supposed to help me with my issues.

:lmao:

That is probably a lost cause.

Betterthanthis13

Do you have any thoughts in general on guys that cheat on their girlfriends?

(Forget about the fact that you think she is a bitch for a moment)

• Like 1
Space Ritual

You work for a pyramid scheme in Nu skin products and you have designs on someone you can barely communicate with but is worried that his GF is a bitch?

Lady you have more problems than a Math Book....

Hope you don't graduate to selling Ginsu Knives next...lol

• Like 2
Space Ritual

You are quite welcome! I enjoy watching trainwrecks so please keep us posted:)

• Like 1
stillafool

Wow, it doesn't sound like this guy has an ounce of interest in you. You should move on to someone who wants you.

The Way I Am

Imagine this guy is your boyfriend. Now imagine you've been dating for awhile and meet a guy who seems interested in you. You maybe kind of like this other guy. Now imagine this guy tells you your boyfriend should go to help and die. Would that endear you to the new guy or make you question his sanity and mental stability?

If you ever had a chance with this guy, you don't now. You should move on and work on yourself.

You don't deserve him. You need to work on yourself. If his GF knew about you and what you're trying to do and has kept calm and trusting with her man.. she's a saint. I'm not a jealous partner and could care less when a girl hits on my bf without knowing he's already taken. However, if a girl knew him and I were together and tried to pull this sh*t? I wouldn't be as nice.

Have some damn self-respect for yourself and don't try to break up a relationship. If he wanted YOU, he'd be with YOU. And obviously after you insulted his GF he wants nothing to do with you. He CHOSE her. Get a grip and get some help. Take our word for it, you have something wrong with you and you need help.