Is it wrong to cuddle with a guy in a relationship

intoyour_arms

So there's this guy that I'm kind of crushing on. I've know him for like a year and half and we've become quite good friends but its never been a real touchy feely kind of relationship except for the occasional hug here and there. Anyway, he's recently gotten into a relationship but his girlfriend has gone to Europe for a few months.

So the other night I stayed at his house cause I had been drinking and didn't want to drive home. We stayed up for a bit talking. It hadn't even been a minute after we said goodnight, when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so we were spooning. Basically we spent the whole night cuddling. When we woke up in the morning, he told me that he was sorry if the cuddling made me feel uncomfortable but he really wanted to cuddle with someone and I was the only person he felt comfortable doing it with.

Is it okay for me to be cuddling with someone in a relationship even though he was the one to initiate it and should I not be cuddling with someone who is taken and I have a crush on?

If his girlfriend walked in to surprise him from her trip to Europe and saw you two in the state that you were in, do you think she would be okay with it?

Basically, you cheated with him on his girlfriend. A good definition of cheating is saying something or doing something that you wouldn't do in the presence of your significant other. That's cheating.

So, yeah, you crossed a line with this guy. Even more so since you KNOW you have a crush on this dude.

• Like 6
Eddie Edirol

If you were his girlfriend in Europe, and he was cuddling with a girl that liked him, would you be ok with it?

Do you make a habit of cuddling and spending the night with guys that already have girlfriends?

Besides all that, I think he is using you and will not leave his gf for you, otherwise he would have done it already.

• Like 2

Eddie brings up a VERY good point. If this guy has an idea that you like him, then, he knows you're vulerable to him. He might be setting you up as his piece on the side while his girlfriend is away. But, once she returns, he'll kick you to the curb.

• Like 1
Is it okay for me to be cuddling with someone in a relationship even though he was the one to initiate it and should I not be cuddling with someone who is taken and I have a crush on?

Just because he initiated, you have no boundaries in knowing what's right or wrong? Trade shoes. If you were in Europe and your bf was back home spooning his penis into another woman, how would you feel? You have your answer.

Don't ask these dumb questions. You're just interested in getting what you want. The thing is, if a guy can cross these lines with his girlfriend, imagine how he'd treat you.

• Like 4
When we woke up in the morning, he told me that he was sorry if the cuddling made me feel uncomfortable but he really wanted to cuddle with someone and I was the only person he felt comfortable doing it with.
How romantic. He wanted to cuddle with someone, and you happened to be the nearest one available. Maybe if you are real lucky, he will dump his current girlfriend for you. This way if you ever need to go out of town, you would know that you could trust him, just as long as he did not want to cuddling with another woman that happened to be spending the night at his place after getting drunk with him.
  • Like 3
todreaminblue

if you ar ever unsure of anything, its your conscience talking to you , the same conscience that niggled you to post on here and ask....you already have your answer in your heart, and its a stop and desist ...this is wrong and you do know it already...best wishes..........deb

he wants a screw? men can say yea or nay, but I think he wanted a screw, you would then be a sidepiece, so tell him to dump her

soccerrprp

Yes. Wrong. I'm willing to wager that he had an erection sometime during this. He was thinking, struggling with what to do beyond the spooning, I wager again.

SadHumiliated
So there's this guy that I'm kind of crushing on. I've know him for like a year and half and we've become quite good friends but its never been a real touchy feely kind of relationship except for the occasional hug here and there. Anyway, he's recently gotten into a relationship but his girlfriend has gone to Europe for a few months.

So the other night I stayed at his house cause I had been drinking and didn't want to drive home. We stayed up for a bit talking. It hadn't even been a minute after we said goodnight, when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so we were spooning. Basically we spent the whole night cuddling. When we woke up in the morning, he told me that he was sorry if the cuddling made me feel uncomfortable but he really wanted to cuddle with someone and I was the only person he felt comfortable doing it with.

You need to admit to yourself that you don't want to "just cuddle with a friend" you want a relationship with this person and you are purposely crossing boundaries even though you know he is in a relationship.

Also, why would you EVER want to be with a guy who would treat and disrespect his current girlfriend this way?

This entire situation is drama waiting to happen. If he wanted to be with you, he would be with you. He is using you, and you are crossing boundaries that is going to eventually blow up in both your faces.

ExpatInItaly

No..It's totally fine! It's just cuddling! And his girlfriend is even away now; that dum-dum will never find out! He's totally not just using you as a side piece, he really likes you and will dump his dum-dum girlfriend to be with you because he initiated it and you have a crush on him!

Okay. That is not my real answer, because I want to pretend that was not a real question. Are you serious?

• Like 1
MoooOinkBaaa

Obviously this is wrong but what about cuddling in public as meeting/greeting? Seen photos of my girlfriend doing this all the time with her best guy friend who I secretly hate.

would it be okay if your boyfriend did that with another girl? your answer is the answer to your question.