LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I wanna leave my boyfriend but...... I don't know how to leave?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 21st May 2004, 1:00 PM   #1

Exclamation I wanna leave my boyfriend but...... I don't know how to leave?

[font=arial][/font][color=violet][/color][b]
3yrs ago I moved in with my boyfriend of 5yrs. We now have a 2yrs old baby & its like ever since we been living together everything been going so wrong for me & him, I think we are both unhappy.

I don't even like to have sex with this man anymore I just get turned off when I think of the way he talks to me.
He told me that he has another girl because I don't give him enough sex, AFTER WE HAD SOME REALLY BAD SEX!!

He told me that since I can't give him sex like the way he wants (everyday, 2x a day) he has another girl.

I don't know how to be by myself ;(

He started being like this after we broke up & I was with this guy for like 3months & we ended up ****ing & I told
him 'bout it, he was crying to me & telling me that if I really love him that I would move in with him & that is how I
ended up moving in with him but since I had my baby he started to treat me like **** now I stay home & take care of
our daughter so I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go, the only person I have is my mother.

another thing that I would like to add ...I still talk to the man that I was with for 3 to 5months I even ****ed him while living with my boyfriend which he knows nothing of, he only knows the time that we wasn't together but he still feels like I played him which I really did but I only did that because this guy makes me feel wanted & he cares to know what is on my mind.

I mean I wouldn't **** him right now I would feel bad 'bout it, I don't even hang out with him I just talk on the phone... I guess I would feel bad because of my daughter.

now my question to whoever gets to read this is should I leave ??? or should i stay ??? & how should I go 'bout this ? I can't see myself without him, am so use to him.... HOW SHOULD I LEAVE?

I need help.... am hurting inside i'm only 23yrs old with a baby girl!!! my babydaddy is 30yrs
2nVme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2004, 1:17 PM   #2

Slip out the back, Jack.
johan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2004, 2:06 PM   #3
Established Member

Yeah, defo. Leave the scumbag if I were you.

Your young and I'm sure could find someone else who would treat you more than a young piece of meat and make you happy.
stewh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2004, 8:10 AM   #4
Established Member

im lost.....

would like to help but im confused.....

which guy was it that you are trying to leave now? the first 'babydaddy' or the second 'newman'
LILUIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2004, 12:46 PM   #5
Established Member

Whatever you do, make sure that you and your child stay safe, and that you have legal assistance to get child support. You'll need it as you rear this young'un on your own.

You may want to stay away from men altogether for a while until you feel like you have taken back control of your own life, and learned to avoid men who cause problems.