I just can't be loyal

I swear it's not in my blood. I am 22, and haven't cheated on my fiancee, until about a month ago. I went back to my hometown, and went out with my friends nearly every night, and over the course of about 3 weeks, made out with about 6 different guys. I even kissed one on the flight home. What's wrong with me? Can some people just not be loyal? I wish I was, but the temptation is too strong.

These facts should prove as evidence to the fact that you are not consciously or subconsciously ready for the marriage.

I urge you to confess the event, and re-evaluate your decision to marry. Do it sooner rather than later.

Curt

Hello,

How would you feel if your fiancee was doing to you what you are doing to him? If you have any love for him you will break off the engagement and let him find someone who is mature, trustworthy and a person that believes in committment. Unfortunately this is not you so save him the heartbreak of catching you cheating on him after you are married.

You're not ready for marriage: it's just that simple. I'm sure your boyfriend's a nice guy, and my guess is you probably care about him...but not enough to remain faithful. If you're cheating on him before marriage, you'll cheat after you're married.

Call it off. Wait until you feel the time is right and get married at a later point in your life. It will be painful, but at least it's not dishonorable. Cheating during a marriage, however, would be very dishonorable.

I have to agree with all the posters.

Obviously your inner self is SCREAMING...."Hello?!!! I'm not ready to be married yet! HELLO????!!!"

For God's sake, listen to what your body and mind are telling you.

What do you need to be married for at 22?

you don't need to marry anyone until you learn that when you love some one you become loyal. You are no longer single and able to just kiss any and eveybody you feel has nice lips. Think about it would you want your man to do that to you. I feel that everyone can be loyal it just takes alot. I was a cheater but when I hurted someone I loved. I learned that it was not worth lossing him.