Whats going on in his head?Is he jealous?

I told the guy i like, lets call him timmy. that i liked him, and sense that day all timmy does is tell me, and everyone else, how i like this other kid, lets call him bobby, who likes me. To me, it makes no sense and i keep telling timmy, i dont have feelings for bobby, i like him...but he keeps telling everyone i like bobby. every other thing i say to him he somehow relates back to how i am obbssesed with bobby jsut to make me mad. he says its so obvious, i make it obvious i like him. i tell him its just cause im comfortable with bobby because we are close friends. bobby and timmy are friends, but timmy seams to talk about bobby a lot and how hes full of himself and how all the girls like him

It makes the situation worse because bobby went out with my best friend for a year, and now a month after they broke up, he likes me.

Another thing about tommy is that he wont let me flirt with him, but he flirts with me. When i try and flirt back he shoots me down. i dont think he likes me but what is going on. he is also kinda mean sometimes, dont ask me why i still like him. its not mean like it realy hurts my feelings, its like he makes fun of me. doesnt bother me too much tho.

and one more thing, timmy flirts with my friend when we are all together, but he flirts with me too. it kinda bugs me, but ill have to get over that...

what should i do?

timmy probably likes you but is worried you'll dump him for his friend.

or

bobby told timmy that he liked you first and timmy is trying not to sabotage bobby's friendship, by dating you. the more you reject the talk that you want to date bobby the more likely it is you will get to date timmy.

unless

you really do like bobby :eek:

believe me this is kind of a good problem. apparently, both want to go out with you.

who do you really want to go out with. why not bobby if you guys get along so great?