an update to my last "situation"

Just wanted to update everyone to the last situation I posted about. To quickly rekindle, my boyfreind was going to meet up with an ex of his that he hadtn spoken to in 8 years, since he graduated high school. Some new information, she IS in th emiddle of a divorce(ha, I was right!). But he still hasnt met up with her, she backed out on him the last two times, after the one time I told you guys about. So he is supposed to be going out with her tomorow night, and though it still rubs me slightly the wrong way, I have talked to a few of my freinds, a male freind in particular. And he said he had known a girl from high school, that though he didnt really talk to her, after years of not seeing her, she contacted him, and she had just ended a relationship, if it was divorce I dont remember. Anywhos, he said he had talked to her, and she was just contacted a bunch of different people from her past, cuase she was going through a difficult time. So how do I know Justin isnt the only person she contacted again? I was VERY well behaved tonight when he talked to her, as opposed to the other night, GRRR. I flipped out the other night at him, I was SO not impressed. But it was nice NOT to fight about it when he got off the phone. I just ate my food a little more hard than usual while he was on the phone. My freind is going to come up tomorow night after I get out of work and hang out with me so I dont all imagine the worst the whole time. We'll probably go out for drinks while he is out, if he is even still out when I get home from work. And I am going to lay down one ground rule. If they do become freinds again, then the next time he sees her, he is NOT going alone. I will be coming along. He did tell me I could, and I will stand firm to him telling me I could. And it had better not become an every weekend event. So anyway, thats my update, Ill probably let you guys know whats going on by the end of the weekend. Tomorow night will be a stressful night for me non the less though. Cant wait for it to be saturday.

• Author

No, but I had already made plans of my own for tomorow night with my freind Jen.