We Are All Cheaters!

Currently I am in a relationship with a guy who I have known for 6yrs. The guy I am cheating with has been gone for 6 yrs he is now is back , we are very infatuated with each other. He lives with his girl and I live with my guy. I have never cheated before, although my boyfriend has. How can I make this guy leave his girlfriend w/o having sex? keep in mind it has not happened before although we both have wanted to.

I feel like it may be more than sexual attraction since we keep getting back in touch but

never been with each other. I need advice on winning his heart and I wonder if sex may change things for the best or the worst.

Sundaymorning

whats with your subject line?

i dont know what to say to ya about your little problem here. how about leave them both?

How about just asking?

Although what makes you think he won't do the same thing to you, cheating I mean?

The thing is that I relly like him so much, I am willing to give a chance to change. As long as when we say it's us, it's only us. How am I supposed to just come out and ask him though? I KNOW I GOT IT BAD BUT I CANNOT HELP MYSELF. HIS TOUCH MELTS ME !!!!!!!

Get a pic of him and a vibrator...then you can "cheat" all you want. Sorry if it seems rude, but I don't have much sympathy with those planning to cheat on their loved ones.

Please understand that my boyfriend has cheated on my before and all I am trying to figure out is how to get the other guy and myself to be together w/ o the cheating. How do I let him know how serious I am, will the sex change things after we have been wanting each other and communicating for 8 yrs?

So everyone's cheating or has cheated?

I think you all need to muzzle yourselves and be single for a while.

Off the subject... Kevin why all the different pictures? Not that I mind, just curious.

And for YBStallion, don't cheat I did and I will regret it for the rest of my life. I don't know how men think, but I know I hurt my ex more then I ever imagined possible. The hardest part now is forgiving myself.

look forward

do you mean "we are all cheaters?" as in everyone if so thats a bit of a generalization isn't it dont tarnish everyone with the same brush because of your own actions.. if you are referring to you, your bf and the guy you like then scrap what I just said..

My advise to you would be to end it with the guy you are currently with you.. have said nothing about loving this poor dude and I know you say he has cheated on you but it doesn't mean you should do the same...Geez have you thought about him in all this.. No all you want to know is how to get the other guy right?? if you have any feelings about your current boyfriend then let him go find someone who isn't trying to decide the best way of going out with someone else behind his back..

As for the guy you like just ask him straight...