he didnt do his part!!!!!he relies on me everytime!!

my boyfriend and i...seemed to be suspicious of each other...i'm fine bout tat..it's part of relationship..i'm really honest wit my boyfriend tat i sacrifice not to "chat online" wit my male friends on the net and delete them from my list.My boyfriend's list has girls and boyz and he chatted wit them when he goes online.I'm also suspicious of my boyfriend chatting around flirting wit girls..so i asked him to delete all the girls from his msn account..well he didnt!!!..HE TOLD ME TO DELETE THEM FROM HIS ACCOUNT...in my mind..i'm tinking like...if a girl ask him.." y u delete me from my list?"..."my gf deletes it..not me..i have no intention of deleting u"....it's like..ARGGHHH..do u get wat i mean?..if i add back all my male frens to my account and he'll say.."U'RE A ****ING FLIRT BITCH!!..FINE..BREAK UP NOW!!!"..arghh..i juz dun udnerstand bastards...

wat'z the reason for him not wanting to delete it on his own..even if i ask him to do it for love...

am i being unreasonable??

HE DIDNT DO HIS PART!!..HE RELIES ON ME EVERYTIME!!!!...when i didnt help him to get rid of a girl who likes him...HE SAYS I DUN CARE FOR HIm!!!..IZZIT SO HARD TO SAY **** OFF TO A GIRL FOR LOVE?!?!?!

I have a solution for you

why don't you both chat with your friends and still have a relationship.

it doesn't have to be either or.

you both have to learn trust, just throw it out there, sometimes you get burned sometimes you don't.

Yeh i mean so if he doesnt delete any girls and dont you do it for him, then you add your male friends back but tell him first just say look you can trust me like i can trust you to talk to girls. Then if he says he doesnt trust you or he says you flirt then you have a problem that you need to get sorted.

hope it goes well

Fedup&givingup

ROTFL, Orange County.

Let me add something else here...why in the world would you be with someone that cussed at you like that calling you degrading names? I think you've got more on your plate than just who's on whose buddy chat lists.