Fiance texting female coworker

wifeytype2013

Ive previously had issues with the language my fiance uses with the opposite sex. Im also having issues with these womann who constantly have dialogue with my fiance after work hours. Especially his secretaries in his office. Last year we had an argument about the language and need for him to constantly text his secretary at 10, 11 and sometimes 12oclock in the morning. Of course he said they were just friends, however my gut was telling me otherwise. I went through his messages only to find texts like "I didnt know how rough you wanted it", "Wow you have gray hair down there", or " We won't have time today, you can play with your fiance in the sheets today". When I confronted him, of course he tried to turn it on me with the whole privacy thing. He did say that all of those texts were just "playful" text and they meant nothing. Well the secretary got demoted, and he hired another replacement.

I went to the office one day, and he didnt introduce me. Matter of fact, he stressed the issue about me speaking to her. Weird, right? Anyway, he came home one evening "so tired" and didnt want to be bothered. However, he constantly texted her up until 12am and afterwards. I feel like this is a never ending cycle. Im not saying that he's sexually involved, but it seems as if the proof is in the pudding. I guess Im just venting and seeking input about this situation. Thanks in advance.