Cheated on my girlfriend and feel horrible

Stupiddumbidiot

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 11 months and she is the woman of my dreams. I truly love her with all my heart. But this past weekend I did something so incredibly stupid that it's absolutely tearing me apart inside.

I went camping with some friends and was drinking pretty heavily. A couple of friends of some girls that were there showed up later in the night and one of them immediately started flirting with me. I was so drunk that the night is really a blur. I'm sitting here trying to think of what lead to what and I honestly don't remember but we ended up kissing later that night. And unfortunately I ended up sleeping with her. I don't even know her name...:sick:

The guilt I feel is literally eating away at my insides. I can't eat, I can't sleep. All I can do is think about how stupid I am for doing something that could ruin the best relationship I've ever had in my life.

The sad thing is, this is the first time I've ever cheated on a girl, and I can tell you right now, I feel worse than I've ever felt. Way worse than being cheated on, which I have been in the past. The guilt and remorse I feel is overwhelming. I love my girlfriend more than I've ever loved anyone. We've talked about marriage. We've looked at rings together. I am completely and totally sickened by what I did. I'm tearing up as I write this.

What I wouldn't give to be able to go back in time. I never even would have went on that stupid camping trip. I hate myself for this and for betraying her trust. I know that some people will probably say that if I truly loved her I wouldn't have done it. But that's not true. I really truly love her and I have no idea what the hell I was thinking. I disgust myself.

With that said, I guess I just need some advice. She doesn't know about it. I am consumed with guilt, and if there's one good thing in all this, I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that I will never cheat again. My question is, should I tell her about it? I hate to think how much it will hurt her and I'm absolutely terrified of losing her. Maybe it's better to just keep it a secret and feel the torment of my guilt as a punishment. I'm just sick inside...

Any advice?

the ill-made knight

Honestly, I've always felt that the person that was cheated on deserves to know the truth about what happened. Anything other than that is just you trying to cover your behind. And god forbid the truth come out later rather than sooner and by someone else's mouth.

• Like 9

I don't know what you should do about your current r/s. It's a tough problem and it seems no one else can think of how to advise you about that, either.

But regardless of whether you tell or not, and whether you stay or break up, I strongly advise you to study the setting you were in that made it so easy for you to make this devastating mistake that has left you panic-stricken, in grief and nauseated. That setting is: heavy drinking, in a mixed-sex social/camping setting away from your gf, with male companions who most likely encourage your "freedom". Try AA.

• Author
Stupiddumbidiot

I appreciate the responses but I really don't have a drinking problem. I will admit that I definitely wouldn't be in this situation without being as intoxicated as I was. I haven't been drunk like that in probably over 2 years.

And none of my friends know anything about it. They weren't encouraging it and I certainly am not proud of it. This may be the biggest mistake of my life. I never knew I could feel this way. I don't know how people can cheat and be ok with it. I feel like dying..

Well i believe you two should always be truthful with each other but actually thinking about this, i'm sure she would be disappointed, heart broken and if she survives that ; would have a leash around your neck for a good while until she can trust you. I suppose it's not possible to say you played no part in this and it is quite your fault for getting yourself that drunk and the surroundings that were there on that fateful night but would you be willing to bear or hide such a fact from someone you could well marry? All in all i haven't helped but added to your confusion heh but it's something to think about i suppose ; you decide.

P.S

I suppose there's some sort of credit to the guilt you're feeling and if it's true and from the heart then you really do regret this, i suppose you can try to explain yourself to her?

Edited by William.
more to say

Please tell your girlfriend. It's too messed up to lie or try to hide what you did. You did it, now man up and accept the responsibility.

• Like 3

If you were with friends and the girls were friends-of-friends, you run the risk of running into the girl you slept with again - maybe at someone's birthday party or something. Imagine how your girlfriend will react when this girl comes up to you and reminds you of your night together.

Man-up NOW and tell your girlfriend. It is the right thing to do.

• Like 2

With that said, I guess I just need some advice. She doesn't know about it. I am consumed with guilt, and if there's one good thing in all this, I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that I will never cheat again.

Sorry, but you don't know that. You sit here with all your claims of loving her with all your heart and she is the woman of your dreams. If that were true, you wouldn't have even thought about being with another woman.

My question is, should I tell her about it?

If you have even just one ounce of respect for her, yes, because she deserves to know who she is with.

If you don't respect her, then keep quiet.

It hinges on whether you think she has a right to know and not what the consequences for you are.

I hate to think how much it will hurt her and I'm absolutely terrified of losing her.

Well you need to be scared to death of losing her, and seriously, and this is meant as no offense, I hope it scares the living daylights out of you. You deserve to have this eat away at you until you do the right thing.

Maybe it's better to just keep it a secret and feel the torment of my guilt as a punishment. I'm just sick inside...

Oh, cheaters say they their punishment is living with the guilt, but in time cheaters live just fine with it as long as they were able to avoid real consequences to their actions.

And if you keep this secret, then all you will have learned is you can get away with it again. And no, you can't say you'll never do it again. You shouldn't have been able to be capable of it with the "woman of your dreams" in the first place.

Oh, and don't blame this on being drunk. All drinking does is bring out a person's true nature. It allows them to do what they would really like to do, but just don't have the guts to do it while sober.

• Like 5

Did you at least wear a condom? You are exposing your girlfriend to possible STDs.

And honestly you CAN'T say without a doubt you will never do this. You thought before you did it that you would "never" do it...and you still did it.

Yes you need to tell your girlfriend. Sex doesn't just happen. If a girl is flirting with you, tell her you have a girlfriend and remove yourself from the situation. There is no excuse.

• Like 1
youngnlove89

I have this tiny little gut instinct that you won't tell her. And this is how it all starts. This is how a serial cheater is born. When they realize they can cheat and the other person won't find out.

Please tell her. If you love her, show her respect by telling her you messed up. she might leave you, she might not. But that is the result of your actions. You messed up, now you have to deal with consequences.

Nobody is EVER in their right mind when cheating. There are NO excuses. You shouldn't have drank that much beyond oblivion.

You showed no respect for your girlfriend whom you were going to marry.

Edited by youngnlove89
  • Like 1
Ninjainpajamas

I'll be really honest with you here Stupiddumbidiot...if you want to salvage the integrity of the relationship you do not tell her.

If this was something that happened one time...one time you weren't prepared or aware or whatever your excuse and you know you will never do it again then keep it to yourself and you deal with the pain and guilt of knowing what you did.

Telling her is not only going to break her heart, but break her trust. Something that will change the relationship dynamic forever. Most women may tell you that you should be completely honest in this case, that they'd rather knew but IMO those women don't know what's best for themselves and the relationship because this would completely damage everything and chances are If she's in love with you she's going to stay anyway...and then you'll fight and she'll be hurt until the end of time for you doing this.

If you cheated because there were issues in the relationship or yourself then you should break it off...but don't write this off to alcohol...you should have known better than to get this drunk and fool around with this woman but you didn't stop yourself so that tells me you felt too comfortable letting yourself go in this situation and ignored better judgment...just don't let this control your emotions to the point where you're claiming you were so in love but cheated and that's why the relationship is damaged now...don't let that excuse your relationship issues/problems before that or that will definitely hurt you in the long-run.

My honest opinion if you felt you couldn't be faithful any longer is to break up with her and not tell her about the cheating, don't do that to a woman. I've learned first hand what it does, and no woman really deserves to go through that...It's selfish IMO to put your guilt and pain as a cheater on the victim...you did the deed, you pay the price, you make the sacrifices and protect the person who is innocent even If it means not telling them the truth about cheating.

Cheating should tell you something about yourself and how you feel for the relationship, because you did it for a reason. That's got to be your focus for learning and growing and figuring yourself out and your issues that cause/caused you to do it...I know everyone likes to throw their arms up in the air ike this was a forever romance and its about feelings but in the big picture its more about personal growth than feelings...everyone will get hurt in the world of love and you will mess up or your partner will, its up to the individual to fix themselves and make that a priority...whos to say this relationship wouldn't or won't work out regardless..everyone has this delusion about forever...forever is built through experience and understanding ones self...more than just simply finding the "right" person.

I'd tell her, for the following reasons :

- you obviously are not the type to hold it in

- she is somewhat in the social circle, it's better it comes from you than from her

- alcohol removes inhibitions, it's not excuse; that desire to do something like this needs to have been there

- i believe there is more here than meets the eye, or what you are letting on; cheating is usually a symptom of a bigger underlying problem

You have planted the seed of destruction into your relationship. One lie leads to another. Over time, your girl will start to add up the discrepencies. Someday, you guys will be discussing your "number" and you may slip and your number will be off by one. She will may never put her finger on what is off... but she will start to, in time, just think of you as a worthless liar.

You have now started the clock ticking on the death of your relationship. And the worst part, you don't even know when it will all go BOOM!

The best shot you have with her is to NOT TELL, dance around the lies, forget about that day (in fact brainwash yourself that you didn't touch the camping girl), never take your girlfriend for granted again, and pray that things play out in your favor and the past stays in the past.

Or you can take control of your life. Tell her and face the consequences. She may hate you, but she will respect that YOU told her. Being a cheater is pretty bad but she may be able to get past it. Being a LYING BASTARD CHEATER is usually unforgiveable.

I'm in almost an identical situation, only I'm the girlfriend who doesn't know. I have my suspicions and they're gnawing away at me. I believe that my fiance' was unfaithful to me one night (at least) while I was out of town for a week.

We had fought shortly before my trip, but were still on speaking terms, civil, and trying to heal the damage. Still, emotions were raw and he dealt with it by going out and getting VERY drunk several nights with a mixed-sex group of friends. One girl in particular (a friend of mine! Eeek!) was buying him drinks all night, flirting with him, and continues to text him even now. He says he finds her annoying but...my spidey senses are telling me something isn't right. Things haven't been right since I returned from my trip.

Here's the worst part: a few days after having unprotected sex with him last week, I woke up with some telltale symptoms of an STD. :eek:

If my imagination about him possibly being unfaithful wasn't already running away with me, just IMAGINE where my head is at now!!!

To be clear: we have been a committed couple for 7 months and I THOUGHT we were monogamous; that's why we don't usually use birth control. We are engaged to be married and I love him with all my heart. I can't even look at another man and have NEVER been unfaithful to him.

I'm afraid to demand that he get an STD test, because what if my suspicions are wrong? What if my symptoms are something else, not an STD? He will feel unjustly accused, get angry, feel like I don't trust him, etc...the repercussions would be massive. Cheating and giving you an STD is a very serious thing to accuse your partner of if you have no proof. And I don't. Just a lot of circumstantial evidence that added together, doesn't look good. Admittedly.

I'm planning to give my symptoms a few more days to clear on their own (if it's a UTI or cystitis, that usually will go away in a week or so unless the infection spreads to the bladder, kidneys, ovaries, etc...). If they don't, I will get tested. If the test does come back positive, I will have all the proof I need and will then confront him with it and demand that he get tested too. But in the meantime, while waiting to find out the truth, the stress and intense, constant worry about what he may or may not have done during my absence is about to drive me mad. I'm terribly depressed and find myself pulling away from him emotionally. I feel my trust in him has been damaged already, and I don't even know the truth.

If you were my boyfriend, here is how i WISH you would handle the situation. I would want you to tell me, and here's why:

* I could understand why you cheated, and eventually heal and get past it if you were honest, truly remorseful, and it never happened again. If I found out about it later or FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU, I would probably not be able to get past the fact that you lied about it. That would be the end. The cheating I can forgive; the lying I can't.

* I would want you to tell me for the sake of my health. Being honest with me about a mistake conveys the message that you care enough about my sexual and emotional well-being to admit to the encounter. Then, go get yourself tested right away and show me the results. Pay for me to get tested, too. If there is any infection, pay for my medical treatment and whatever psychotherapy/counseling may be required to help me heal.

* By being honest, you are showing me that you respect our relationship and my intelligence enough to admit to any wrongdoing. Even if the act of cheating breaches and damages our trust, that can eventually be repaired. But lying about it sets a standard in the relationship, and one lie will turn into many. That's a one-way ticket to relationship hell...once the lies start, we are doomed to fail.

* I would respect you much MORE if you just sat me down, told me the flat-out truth of what happened, apologized, offered some concrete steps you will take RIGHT AWAY to fix what's been broken, and be ready/willing to deal with the consequences. I can't predict what I would do: I might ask to take a "break" from us for awhile, I might break up entirely. I might forgive quickly, I might not. I might demand couples counseling. I might get depressed. I might get moody. I might get over-insecure for a while. I might insist on policing your social networks, email, phone, etc...for awhile to soothe my worried mind. I might become a real pain in the ass for awhile and not be much fun. Do you love me enough to handle that? You'd better. So think about that long and hard before you tell me the truth.

Yes, by telling me, you run the risk of losing me. You certainly run the risk of having a very weepy, angry, unhappy, depressed, insecure woman on your hands for a while. But the risks of NOT telling me are far bigger: if I find out that you cheated AND lied to me...worse...if you gave me an STD...we are so over, it'll make your head spin just how fast I'm gone.

And if you did that to me, don't think for a minute that I wouldn't post warnings all over the internet telling other women to stay away.

btw, since your camping trip "incident," have you gotten an STD test? Even if you're not having symptoms (many men don't experience symptoms when infected, so it's important that you get tested), it's a VERY good idea...for your peace of mind, and for your girlfriend. If you decide to tell her the truth, having clean test results in hand right then and there saves her the added pain of having to wait several days to a week worrying about whether you/she are infected. This will win you major brownie points should you choose to confess your sins to her. It shows her that you care enough to make the impact on her as easy as possible under the horrible circumstances.

Sorry for the long post. But your story struck a nerve with me. If my sweetheart cheated on me, I can only hope that he feels as much remorse and sorrow as you do. Sounds like you really do love your lady. Let that love show you the right thing to do. I wish you peace, friend.

Edited by SoulToSoul
Typos
  • Like 4

suspected STD?

Please don't wait. See a doctor immediately. This is not something to 'wait around' for. you owe it to your continued and prolonged health to get a check-up immediately.

PROMPT Treatment for any disorder of this kind is vital.

If an STD remains untreated it can adversely affect you for the rest of your life.

And if you DO have an STD..... Well then, your suspicions will be confirmed, won't they?

And when I say drunk, I do mean DRUNK! He said it was the drunkest he'd been in more than 20 years. We were keeping in touch by text that night because I was worried about him - how he would get home safely, etc. - and as the evening went on, he started telling me about how he ran into my girlfriend at the bar and she had bought him 7 very potent cocktails. He'd already downed 7 at another bar before arriving at that one. So you can imagine how drunk he was after 14 drinks!

Knowing this was going on and I was 500 miles away, I was powerless to stop anything or go rescue him with a ride home. All I could do was keep checking in via text to see if he was okay. I would hear from him every 15-20 minutes or so, then the phone just went quiet for about 3 hours. No replies to my texts...he hadn't even checked them. When he did finally text back, he was so drunk that his texts were completely unintelligible, stuff like "hshsithbv" and "xinimgoinghome." When I managed to get him on the phone later, he was so messed up that he was literally vomiting in the kitchen sink before passing out on the couch. So I can totally see that he was too drunk to even know or remember what he did with this girl during those 3 hours. Also might explain why she keeps texting him; maybe she remembers and he does not. Or he does remember and is trying like hell to forget...I can understand that. The fact that he was blind drunk does make the cheating easier to forgive somehow. I'd be a lot more hurt and upset if he'd done that while stone cold sober.

FYI, my fiance' is not an alcoholic, does not have any drinking problem I'm aware of. It was one of those things where he was lonely, missing me, upset about the fight we'd had, probably insecure that I might hook up with someone else while I was away too, etc...and went out carousing with the boys. But we all know how one thing can lead to another in those situations, especially where ridiculous amount of alcohol are involved. Which is why I feel that I have good cause for concern.

funny.... excess alcohol is a complete impotence pill... a guy so blind drunk, as he was, can't usually perform....

I've been with guys on benders, and trust me - they're worse than useless....

• Like 1

Tara, I agree with you. It's best to get tested ASAP for my physical and emotional well-being. Not knowing what's wrong with my body and why is the hardest part. I DO plan to get tested ASAP if the symptoms don't clear soon.

The only reason I'm waiting a week is because of strained finances (I work PT, don't have health insurance and no clinics in my area offer free STD testing; only HIV testing is free). If it's just a UTI, it will clear on it's own in a few days and this will be much ado about nothing. I really, REALLY hope it is.

It's quite possible that I just got cystitis from having a lot of frequent, vigorous sex last week. (Obviously, I was very excited to see him upon my return, so this could be just a case of "honeymooners disease.") Could be a bacterial infection/UTI if he had some bacteria on his finger, tongue, etc... I've had several UTI's before, and know how to deal with them. They usually clear up in a few days if you drink lots of water, take cranberrry supplements, take care of yourself, get plenty of rest, etc...

For now I'm taking a "wait and see" approach so I don't waste money on a trip to the doc if there's nothing serious wrong with me. A week isn't going to make a huge difference in the progression of an STD anyway, from what I've read. But yes, I'm going crazy with worry in the meantime. I wouldn't be worried at all if I didn't have this nagging feeling that he was unfaithful to me that night when he was drunk. It's just a stress I don't need.

Appreciate what you said about being too drunk to f*ck. Eases my worry a bit. If he was THAT drunk, he probably couldn't have performed very well. (That doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't at least let her TRY to give him oral or sexual contact happened, even if he could not "finish the job." Skin-to-skin contact is all that's needed to transmit infection.)

And yes, if my test comes back positive, that's all the proof I will need. I will confront him with the evidence of his infidelity, and immediately dump him. So if the OP is reading this, heed my warning and confess BEFORE something like this happens to you! If she has to confront you -- worse, if you gave her an STD -- and you didn't tell her FIRST, I'm afraid it's curtains for your relationship.

Edited by SoulToSoul
Tara, I agree with you. It's best to get tested ASAP for my physical and emotional well-being. Not knowing what's wrong with my body and why is the hardest part. I DO plan to get tested ASAP if the symptoms don't clear soon.

The only reason I'm waiting a week is because of strained finances (I work PT, don't have health insurance and no clinics in my area offer free STD testing; only HIV testing is free). If it's just a UTI, it will clear on it's own in a few days and this will be much ado about nothing. I really, REALLY hope it is.

It's quite possible that I just got cystitis from having a lot of frequent, vigorous sex last week. (Obviously, I was very excited to see him upon my return, so this could be just a case of "honeymooners disease.") Could be a bacterial infection/UTI if he had some bacteria on his finger, tongue, etc... I've had several UTI's before, and know how to deal with them. They usually clear up in a few days if you drink lots of water, take cranberrry supplements, take care of yourself, get plenty of rest, etc...

i used to be a martyr to cystitis,.,, dreadful teen attacks... three herbs i know to work extremely efficiently are nettle tops, dandelion leaves and goosegrass, or cleavers...

Pick fresh, wash, break into a heatproof jug, pour on boiling water, leave to infuse, strain and drink several cups during the day. Sweeten with honey if required, and just add more boiling water to top up the jug....

Also, alka Selzer. Contains bicarbonate, which is a gem to reverse urine imbalance. 2 three times a day. Brilliant.

• Like 1

Was hoping the OP would come back and post an update. Curious to find out how he handled this situation and what the fallout was with his GF.

I'll be really honest with you here Stupiddumbidiot...if you want to salvage the integrity of the relationship you do not tell her.

If this was something that happened one time...one time you weren't prepared or aware or whatever your excuse and you know you will never do it again then keep it to yourself and you deal with the pain and guilt of knowing what you did.

Telling her is not only going to break her heart, but break her trust. Something that will change the relationship dynamic forever. Most women may tell you that you should be completely honest in this case, that they'd rather knew but IMO those women don't know what's best for themselves and the relationship because this would completely damage everything and chances are If she's in love with you she's going to stay anyway...and then you'll fight and she'll be hurt until the end of time for you doing this.

If you cheated because there were issues in the relationship or yourself then you should break it off...but don't write this off to alcohol...you should have known better than to get this drunk and fool around with this woman but you didn't stop yourself so that tells me you felt too comfortable letting yourself go in this situation and ignored better judgment...just don't let this control your emotions to the point where you're claiming you were so in love but cheated and that's why the relationship is damaged now...don't let that excuse your relationship issues/problems before that or that will definitely hurt you in the long-run.

My honest opinion if you felt you couldn't be faithful any longer is to break up with her and not tell her about the cheating, don't do that to a woman. I've learned first hand what it does, and no woman really deserves to go through that...It's selfish IMO to put your guilt and pain as a cheater on the victim...you did the deed, you pay the price, you make the sacrifices and protect the person who is innocent even If it means not telling them the truth about cheating.

Cheating should tell you something about yourself and how you feel for the relationship, because you did it for a reason. That's got to be your focus for learning and growing and figuring yourself out and your issues that cause/caused you to do it...I know everyone likes to throw their arms up in the air ike this was a forever romance and its about feelings but in the big picture its more about personal growth than feelings...everyone will get hurt in the world of love and you will mess up or your partner will, its up to the individual to fix themselves and make that a priority...whos to say this relationship wouldn't or won't work out regardless..everyone has this delusion about forever...forever is built through experience and understanding ones self...more than just simply finding the "right" person.

Man, this was enlightening.

On one hand, you make some good points about advising OP to check himself and what motivated him to let himself get into a situation like this.

On the other hand, your justifications for not telling a woman strike me as pretty insulting to women. I don't know ONE woman who's in love with her man and wants to spend her life with said man....that would want him to hide from her that he cheated on her.

Yeah it'll hurt like hell, but a woman in most cases is more likely to retain some modicum of respect for the man if he comes forward and takes responsibility for his mistake ASAP instead of "trying to protect her feelings." It will likely never come off that way to the woman - all she'll see is that you tried to cover your a**. And lord help you if she finds out you cheated from someone other than you. You'd be lucky if the woman's civil with you at all after that.

An emotionally responsive woman, in time, will learn how to make peace with being cheated on if she's told by the offender. It is SOOO much harder to do that when we're not given full disclosure of the betrayal. All omission does is leave the woman wondering when it was done, how it was done, WHY it was done - ALL THE TIME. The suspicion will never go away because the wrong was never brought to light and never discussed by both parties to troubleshoot what led to that situation. The relationship, as a result, can never be fully mended or rebuilt on a stable foundation. When you don't trust your partner with the truth, then you basically don't trust their capability to process the realities of life as a mature, stable adult. And if that's the case.....why are you with them?

It is no one's place to try and deprive anyone of an emotional response in a situation where it's totally normal. Being cheated on is a situation that evokes strong emotions. Which is another reason why omission is so destructive; when you don't acknowledge the cheating, you don't give the betrayed spouse an opportunity to acknowledge their own feelings about the event and work through them so they can get to acceptance. Most women can feel when something's awry in the relationship - they may not be able to put a finger on why something's off, but they KNOW. Just because you decide not to acknowledge the elephant in the room doesn't mean you're sparing the woman any pain - it just means you're not giving her an opportunity to get to the heart of what's troubling her and destroying the relationship.

Soul2Soul's list of actions to be done, and why, are spot-on.

I feel so sorry for you , OP, and your girlfriend. It does sound like this was an honest mistake and that you're truly remorseful. And your gf, if she feels the same way about you, will certainly be crushed. But if you really want a future with this woman, do not hide this from her. It would be very cruel for your girlfriend to see your guilt and uneasiness and not know what the cause is, and so disrespectful of you to take away her right to choose how to respond to your mistake. If she wants to spend her life with you she will find a way to make peace with this and will want to work on rebuilding the relationship. You don't have a chance of that if you don't tell her.

Negative Nancy
I've been dating my girlfriend for about 11 months and she is the woman of my dreams.

She obviously isn't and you obviously don't

truly love her with all my heart

if you cheated on her.

Men. :rolleyes: At the end of the day they are all the same. :rolleyes:

Negative Nancy
if there's one good thing in all this, I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that I will never cheat again.

Why should she believe you? I bet you already vowed to that at the beginning of the relationship and never thought you'd cheat, yet you did anyway. It just shows that men cannot be trusted and their d***s always take over their brain in the end.

You should come clean and tell her about it so she can find someone who doesn't treat her like a doormat. Though the chances of finding a man who will never cheat in some way or another are slim to none. And men wonder why women are bitter. :rolleyes:

Men. :rolleyes: At the end of the day they are all the same. :rolleyes:

Well then by my experiences I too could ignorantly claim that all women are the same. But I know better.

• Like 2
Why should she believe you? I bet you already vowed to that at the beginning of the relationship and never thought you'd cheat, yet you did anyway. It just shows that men cannot be trusted and their d***s always take over their brain in the end.

You should come clean and tell her about it so she can find someone who doesn't treat her like a doormat. Though the chances of finding a man who will never cheat in some way or another are slim to none. And men wonder why women are bitter. :rolleyes:

This is not the first time I've seen you post about all men being cheaters, etc. How do you reconcile this with all of the betrayed and faithful husbands on this board who found themselves at the mercy of their cheating wives?

• Like 1