Its killing me!!

Hi,

Ive split up with my ex in december time. Im 15 and had been going out for 10 months and as much as i try i still cant get over her ANYWAY.....

Theres boys now flocking all over her, especially one who i always see flirting with her who has been seeking her attention since the start of secondry school. I accept that she might go of with other boys ect and find someone els its just i find it really hard controlling my jelousy and i somtimes get agressive and feel like fighting with the boy( i know this wont help)

My school is a very small school so basically its really hard to avoid him and her when there togethor having fun.

I really wana stay on good terms with my ex who is a great person who i adore i just dont wanna say or do somthing id regret.

id just be intrested to hear some suggestions and advice, tips on controlling my jelousy? it must be jelousy?

thanks

See what trouble relationships cause. Personally, at 15, I might be inclined to chill a few years and hang out with the guys, join the football team or chess team (whatever suits your fancy).

In a year or two, you are going to fill out and buff up and start becoming the man you will be. Then check out the chicks. I just hate to see you kids get bogged down with all these relationship problems. Hell, you've got the rest of your life to have relationship problems. Look at us.

But, if you must... learn the most important lesson.

1) Be a good boyfriend

2) Treat your girlfriend nice

3) If it ends, and you still love her, tell her you love her and miss her.

4) If she comes back, great, go back to square 1.

5) If she doesn't, learn that you did all you could do. Take a few weeks off, forget about her, and look around at all the other pretty girls in your class.