A girl's insecurities

What do you say to a girl when she makes references to her having small breasts. I know some guys do but I don't care at all. I don't know what to say and I just kinda ignore those types of comments but it makes me feel bad doing so.

Another thing is with having magazines such as Maxim and Stuff. Not even Playboy or Hustler. She told me in a very exasperated voice that "it's ok.. every guy does it". I just find myself lost in these types of situations. Any advice?

Darkangelism

Well for the small tits just say that it doent bother you and you like her the way she is, wouldnt want her any other way, As long as she doesnt tell you to stop choking the chicken then don't worry about the magazine comments.

What do you say to a girl when she makes references to her having small breasts?

"I like 'em." (fondle fondle)

Another thing is with having magazines such as Maxim and Stuff...what to say?

"Here, read the True Confessions column. Needless to say, it's a laugh riot."

Originally posted by SoleMate

"I like 'em." (fondle fondle)

:D

Solemate's advice is completely on target. Say something nice and back it up with a little action.

Ahahha, sounds like a situation i always have on my hands

one of my female friends does that almost every time we meet up, w/friends or w/me she will say it.

im unattractive, well not the exact word, but something similar. she will bring up something about her unattractiveness whether it's w/her hot friends or w/me.

i'd rate her a 6-7 on a scale of 10.

she's a fun person to be around, and is nice to everyone. i dont know if she's insecure, but she likes to repeat herself.

usuaully when she says that, sometimes i may say "why are you putting yourself down?"

or i may just ignore what she said.

she knows she's not attractive compared to other girls or friends/ and i know she's not.

but if i lie about it, she will know im just saying it out of good to make her feel better.

and i dont wanna do that. a few times i say she's hot, in a humurous way, but she knows im joking.

I WOULD ONLY TELL HER SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE, PROBABLY IF I EVER FELL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HER.

but other than that, no im not gonna lie.

"You look good to me. But hey, I'm biassed, I'm your friend.

"Let's go get ice cream."