does it sound like he'splaying games?

:

well just a quick question me and my boyfriend have been together for quit some time now last thanksgiving i was at his house and the phone rang and so he answered it and was like ah ya hey whats up and like he went into the kitchen and was talking i could still hear and see him so anylevel hes like well im going to go i have company and its kinda rude adn then he said my name and hes like well she a cool chic then he said no you dont, come on you know it and then he s like no im not going to say it dude no way for like ever it felt like then all of a sudden hes like ok fine i love you good bye. ok now keep in mind i was kiss girl friend at the time still am and the person on the phone was his ex who is in a rehab center for eating disorders.i stood up got my stuff together and was getting ready to walk out when he tried to explain all of this to me hes like well babe she s still in love with me doesnt get the point and shes tried to committ scuicide and i dont want her to kill her self over me bla bla it ment nothing i love you im in love with you. so this has been like a while and its still bugging me you know. and then there is the other problemas follows:

so we just now moved intogether and the was all his stuff in the bedroom so i got home early and started to nose around and i found a bunch of numbers and condomes mind you we dont use condoms and we are always together unless he doesnt feel like haning out that was untill we moved intogether and so i asked him about it after 2 days of keeping it in and this and that and being upset and he said aw babe that stuff is so old i havent even had time to go through it all honey come on am i not always with you babe i love you im with you and so what ever i just blew it off didnt say anything but it really hurt you know and im stuck i dont know what to think and then he we havent had sex in like a while and he told me that once we moved into gether it would be so different well we havelived in our house now for like almost a week and we just now had sex this morning after he asked me to do something so then i asked him if we could well you know so i dont know im stumped everything is just so wierd for me im trying my hardest to make sence out of it but the more and more i try to analize everything the more and nore hurt i make myself. and to top it off when ever i went to his house and the phone rand he would never answer it and then one night we got drunk and he said sorry i lied she has been calleing when to start off he told me she hasnt called him in like weeks and then i said he needs to tewll her to stop calling and he said he would much rather ignore and not answer the phone so now that we are living together im kinda scared if you will to know what hell be doing whenbn im not there need help any advise?what should i do am i in the trail of hurt and deception or is just all quinsadence?

Your post is VERY confusing, and you're hardly making full sentences...making it impossible to understand. I suggest you reread your post, edit, then maybe you'll get some responses.