Please i need advice! pretty please!

Hello

right i am in need of some help or advice or something. i have been going out with a girl who in my eyes is the one, she is my soul mate, best friend and everything to me but the last couple of months have just all gone pair shaped!

We have been going out for 1yr and 2months, the last couple howeve we have been bickering and arguing quite a bit. i had noticed it and thought it was just a bad phase with stress from uni and stuff and we would get better. it didnt and we decided to take a break a little time apart. since then something has changed....on the break we saw each other out at a club, said hi and enjoyed the night though i saw her flirting with another guy, i trusted her however i kept drinking and my friends persuaded me that she was being out of order and we ended up haveing an arguement. i deeply regret it accusing her of tryingto get off wit another guy. next few days we talked and decided to break up to sort our heads out. i dont know though i really want her back but she thinks i am really jealous and paranoid which i am, i dont know where my trust for her has gone becuase i really want it back, i love her to bits and want her back!

What should i do? i think i trust her but i cant do because i have all these doubts of what she is doing.....i dont want to have, its weird one minute i trust her implicitly the next though i am scared she will find someone else much better than me!

please help!

If you were 'broken up' when you saw her in a club flirting with another guy....I can't see what the problem relating to 'trust issues' is coming from.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make a list of what all you guys were arguing about. Go thru that list to see if those things could be resolved BEFORE trying to make another attempt at getting her back.

Maybe she has some valid points....and maybe you do too. You won't work it out though as long as you focus on the 'flirt night' only.