Little Advice Read:

Ok For Everyone That's Wondering About Relationship's When It comes Down To It Its Not That difficult, People Have Feeling's And The Relationship Determines What Feelings You Get... If You Get Cheated On Dump Them , You Can't Carry On Or Ever Get Over Somone Cheating On You , It Sticks With You NO Matter What And If You Try To Save The Relationship, Down The Road You Will Regret It It's The Worst Thing You Can Do To Someone.[color=red][/color]

If You Suspect Somone Is Cheating On You Ask Them Once, And If They Say No Leave It At That .. Cause If You Think And Suspect They Are Cheating On You The Only One Worrying Is You And That Causes A Downfall In A Relationship, Especially If You Keep Asking That Person Are You Cheating On Me , Where You Been, Etc.. Cause If You Make Them Think You Don't Trust Them And Always Looking For Things THat Would Try To Prove You Right , Guess What He Or She Is Gonna Go Ahead And Cheat Cause Whats The Point Your Gonna Accuse Her/Him Anyway's ..

Last But Not Least Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Stuff, If You Think They Are Cheating On You Without Asking Them Over And Over Again Or Trying To Be A 007 Agent And Find Proof, Tell Them That What They Are Doing You Dont Like Or What They Are Doing Hurts You , And If They Love You As Much As You Love Them, They Should Never Purposely Do Something Intentional To Hurt The One They Love..

Anyway's I'm Out I Was Bored Came Across This Site And Thought I Would But My 2 Cents In On What I Thought.. I Have A Perfect Relationship So I Guess Theres No Point In Even Coming Here Again Laterz All Hope That Helped A Little ;)

Anyway's I'm Out I Was Bored Came Across This Site And Thought I Would But My 2 Cents In On What I Thought.. I Have A Perfect Relationship So I Guess Theres No Point In Even Coming Here Again Laterz All Hope That Helped A Little

Well, bless your little soul. :laugh:

Anyway, if you ever get bored again, tell us what you think about Emotionally Unavailable People. You seem no-nonsense, and I like that.

ps. you don't have to capitalize every word. :cool:

I found this post hilarious. Ahh... I certainly needed that laugh.

I may be incorrectly analyzing the person based on the content, but I'm going to go with my gut here.

If it didn't require an essay in itself to explain I'd say more. I just think this girl is going to get a surprise in her relationships if she keeps this attitude.

• Author

Seem's to me you didn't have much to say at all accept that sounds like somone has issues in there own relationship, just because i say i have a perfect relationship and find cheating bad i have a attitude?

naw i think someone was a little bored and picked a easy topic to reply too..

why don't you think before you type instead what first pop's in your head, i would seriously stay here to match wit's with you but your obviously unarmed

Laterz