Don't know if I should tell or not.

What To Do242

HI!, I Have a HUGE Problem, And Need Some advice, Ok here goes.

My Cousin, who lives in Tenn. Has a Boyfriend and 4 kids by this person, Well When she goes out of town, He is online and is talking to me every which way, He says He Likes me and all types of stuff, I Live along way away, but it makes me feel uncomfortable, I Am in a relationship and would never act on anything, I Love my boyfriend, I Have told my cousin about this once before, This is the second time he's done this, and she Either Didn't believe me or didn't care, But I Hate to see her get "Dogged" Like this, She is 21 years old and has been with him since she was 17 or 18, I Keep telling him nothing could ever happen between us because my boyfriend whom I Love, I Would never hurt him. I Saved the IM from the last time he did this and I Sent it to her, but he denied it, and I Guess she believed him, I Don't know. But I Need advice on what to do. Should I Tell her again, and show her the messages, or should I Just leave well enough alone, and just tell my boyfriend? Pleaseeeeee Help!!!! I Feel sorry For My Cousin, She doesn't deserve this, Her youngest child is almost 3 months old, and was born with no left hand, so she doesn't need the stress of this, But I feel I Owe it to her being her cousin and all. Well Thanks for your time, and any help will be appreciated!!!!

When she goes out of town, He is online and is talking to me every which way,

Why don't you just stop talking to him?

Yes stop talking to him put him on ignore or whatever but I wouldnt keep talking to him cause no matter what your cousin will believe him over you so just leave well enough alone hell eventually will get caught for what hes doing but let it be with someone else not you